Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Council of Dons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>>>Opening transmission<<<<
>>>>From: Pedro Caballo<<<<

~Unusually handsome man appears on screen~

[Image: 264px-PedroCaballo-presentdays.jpg]

Buenos dias Dons. Since Arcadio Moralez is not available and obviously he failed as person designated to be a Don on behalf of the [-=XTF=-] I want to inform you that my organisation is not going to respect treaty you arranged with House of Bretonia.
Reasons are simple. We cannot accept situation when The Crown ask for our help against, I must admit that, common enemies and in exchange their patrols actively hunting and shooting our people. That decision however can be change in future. Everything depends from good will of Bretonia House.

Also I must mention that I'm suprised, that Council of Dons with knowledge about that situation agreed for such treaty. Such lavishing of Maltese blood is...stupid and irresponsible.

Future of Arcadio Moralez as [-=XTF=-] representative in Council of Dons will be discussed inside my organisation. You will be informed about results in proper time. For now I will act as his proxy.

>>>>Transmission terminated<<<<

***Incoming Transimission***
***Location-Omicron Alpha,Planet Malta,XTF Military Academy HQ***
***Subject-Conflicting interests***
***Security level-High***

Dear Council of Dons,Outcasts,Bretonians and everyone else who have clearance to receive this message.Even though i do not usually take action in the matters of the Council of Dons,since we have a representative there already,i can only conclude that the Council's latest decision regarding the treaty with Bretonia was either taken with haste and certain things were overlooked or it was taken by only a few members of the council and didnt reflect everyones interests.
Taking into consideration the terms of this pact i can not in good concience agree to break off my forces to defend another front which is hostile to me and my men.I ask for the Dons and the Crown to sit down on the table once more and iron out the kinks of the treaty so that we are not shot by the people we are defending.
As for the current version of the treaty,i will not order my men to fly into a hornets nest.

Yours Sincerely
Ivan Hernandez

***Transmission Terminated***