Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New House?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
*points at announcements*

(Kudos to Kingvaillant) Translation:

"Our brothers from the alliance betrayed us and they wished that we would never come back for revenge.

But their hope was vain

We have built in secrecy a second sleeper ship and we left, after the others, to Sirius

We have overcome a long way since then

We will grow up, We will develop, we will prosper

But we will never forget"

Does this mean there's a new French house coming to Discovery? Ooooooh, fun! Discuss.

EDIT: Link to the original thing - http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost
You could at least give the kudos for translating to me:P
Hehe, sorry, added:)
*rubs hands at the thought

Yes please!!!
release date?
EXPLANATIONS?
Come on...thats...mean.
I wanna know...

*back to being inactive, three exams and a paper to do!*
My thoughts are as follows:

This appears to be either a French House or one of the other Alliance Houses that for some reason has been translated into French. Logic would, however, dictate that it's a French House. Anyway so it seems to me that this'd entail an entirely new ship line, new set of systems, weapons, factions and pretty much everything. Due to such changes i'd think that a full character wipe would be nescessary for this to take effect so if my thinking is correct, we'd be starting over in 4.85:(

It also appears to be a lawful House that's against the other Allied Houses. In a similar way to the Corsairs and Outcasts in that they'd be organised and have a fully functioning navy, economy and industry but would not be accepted as part of the Alliance. Thier introduction would cause even more changes in the current diplomatic situation of Sirius and could potentially give the SCRA an ally. They may, however, still despise the Coalition as the other houses still do.

Just my $0.02
I think we should further develop the Outcasts and Corsairs as functioning houses, with militaries and police and whatnot before delving this far. Although eventually adding a jumphole from Omicron Lost could make it REALLY COOL.
/begin sarcasm

Yes! Their house flag can be a white cross on a white background! And they can manufacture their own line of firearms... 'Never fired, only dropped once!'

/end sarcasm

I dont think we have the room for another house, nor the need for one. more developments can be given to the current houses, but we need to leave it at that.
The creator is looking! Answer us oh powerful mod dev!
*chant*
Ig-iss!
Ig-iss!
*/chant*
And he's gone. *points and laughs*

Methinks balancing what we have now takes greater priority.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40