Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To OSI and Ames Research Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Omicron Supplies Incorporated Leadership;
Ames Research Leadership
Encryption: Very Heavy

Kallisti!

Recently, I received this transmission from the Consortium Overwatch.
I thought that they had more or less disappeared but I was wrong. They surfaced in Baffin a short time back and renewed an accord I had with them long ago. As I understand it, based on what they wrote, they wish to seek routes back to Sol and the separation of Gallia. I don't particularly care what their Gallic angle is but if they seek routes back to Sol, I'm fine with that. Maybe I'm not reading it right.

They seek information from you all as well, information that I do not have myself for star charts.
OSI, as the only other established group of Zoners, I wish to see how you feel on a Nephilim dreadnaught that they have requested. If you read my answer to them, I sought more information. Since we no longer have active representation in Omicron 74 and Lividia Shipyard, I wanted your feelings on this.

Ames, I'm guessing you may have the star charts they seek.

As I said, I wanted to consult you all on this. I don't like making such decisions entirely without consult.
I await your replies.

-Doc
[Image: stationfinaltbtop.png]

[Image: newcomra2n.png]

Topic: Data

To :[TAZ]Doc.Holliday

Greetings Mr Holliday,

I read the conversation linked.
They need 'astronomical data from multiple points in Sirius to triangulate Sol's location based on known galactic drift'.

We have an ancient one, only some are up to date due to our research. And as far I know I remember a astronomical map nearly up to date at Corinth. I guess it was the one used by Omicroner to set a path out of Sirius. If the map is still there we will just some revaluation to do. Else we will need to calculate it again.

Sincerely Edward Malrone.
[Image: stationfinaltbbottom.png]