Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Terrance Chamberlain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Not Recognised

I'm not sure if this frequency still works. But if it does, I thought you might want to know something. You may or may not remember me, let's just say that we did have a chat some time ago.

It looks like the left hand in your organisation doesn't know what the right hand is doing. While you talk about the need to cooperate, certain individuals in your Primary Fleet don't seem to share your ideas. But let me get to the point. I can't give you too many details, so I hope that what I have to offer will suffice. A recon vessel of our organisation was scouting a seemingly desolate Omicron Zeta system. The vessel was about to return to base when a certain way-too-zealous Hispanian agent of the Primary Fleet showed up.

That Hispanian wasn't of the most talkative or friendly kind, so the firefight ensued. I can tell you for certain that we weren't the ones firing the first shots, because I was there and saw it all first-hand. That brings me to the original purpose of this message: I want to warn you that someone in the Primary Fleet may not be aware of what you're trying to achieve or might even be working against you deliberately. And that someone goes under the name "Santos Bolevara". I'm telling you all this because his actions may compromise your plans.

Also, if you want the evidence... We didn't manage to acquire too much of it from the vessel's black box, and I don't have access to the visual part of it either. Here's what I've got.
[font=Agency FB]Double-encryption protocol in effect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[15.09.2012 17:38:38] Order|CV-[color=#FF0000]*Data Corrupted*
: I'm Santos Bolevara, and this is my home. And you won't do anything that'll take it away from me.
[15.09.2012 17:38:43] Order|*Data Corrupted*ri: Defend yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[15.09.2012 17:59:58] Death: =LSF=*Data Corrupted* was put out of action by Order|CV-B*Data Corrupted* (Gun)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double-encryption protocol offline
You have my word that it's genuine and that we had no intention of engaging the vessel at that time. However, I don't have security clearance to access the evidence which would seem more convincing. That's why I don't expect you to do anything about it. I just wanted to make sure you knew about such... incidents.

And finally... It doesn't matter whether you believe my words and the evidence or not... The thing is, if the events like this... Or like the event concerning a certain transport, which I told you about when we talked the last time... so, if such events keep happening, I can't guarantee that you'll be able to convince my superiors of your organisation's peaceful intentions. Like I once said, trust should be mutual. That Hispanian may've done what was expected of him by his superiors, but it doesn't change the fact that he took aggressive stance and the fact that he initiated hostility while our team was investigating the... common threat in the region. That's what may be troubling, since some people are already thinking about retaliation.

P.S.: Sorry for being too obscure, but you can never take too many precautions.

P.P.S.: And if you worry about me not being obscure enough... The channel is as secure as I could get, and the encryption protocols should do the rest.

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
.:=Incoming Transmission=:.

[Image: masked-man.jpg]

[color=black]Comm ID: T. C.
Subject: CLASSIFIED
Encryption Level: HIGH

"The Order primary fleet is filled with liars, hypocrites, and less-than-intelligent people. As I've told many people - countless of times - I work independently from the Order primary to avoid these such transmissions. The way I go about doing things, while it being the correct way, is frowned upon by certain individuals within this organization. Agent Bolevara happens to be one of these such individuals, which is why this doesn't come as a surprise to me... at all. So yes, someone is trying to undo the work I've been trying to tie together.

Which is why this doesn't surprise me at all. I'd like to offer my condolences for the lives lost on board the vessel that was destroyed. Least I can do is try to locate any prisoners that may have been captured, if a few of the crewmen managed to launch into escape pods."

~ T.C.
The man who does the job right.

[color=#000000].:=Transmission Terminated=:.
Firewall Status... [color=#33CC00]Online
Verify Encryption Keys... Ok
Confirm Identity... Not Recognised

It's good to see your face... so to speak. Anyway, I just wanted to inform you about the most recent events, that's why I sent the message. I thought you needed to know such things, especially if you really intend to change the image of the Order as a whole. So far you haven't been giving us any trouble, unlike some other individuals. Your willingness to help is also appreciated. However, I believe our patrols have already done everything that was necessary. Although the battle began in Zeta, our vessel was destroyed in Liberty space, in the vicinity of our patrol. I assume you can guess where.

Anyway, I've got to go. They have announced that a briefing is taking place shortly. It may have something to do with the mess Bolevara has created today. So, good luck with your job. Considering the recent developments, you're probably going to need it. I'll try to be in touch and keep you updated if something as important and relevant as this happens again.

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Enabling Feedback Loop...
Closing Transmission...
Signal Lost...
.:=Incoming Transmission=:.

[Image: masked-man.jpg]

[color=black]Comm ID: T. C.
Subject: CLASSIFIED
Encryption Level: HIGH

"Well, I've always enjoyed the challenge that came with this job, regardless of taking five steps forwards, then getting shoved four steps backwards. Thank you for the information, Lass."

~ T.C.
The man who does the job right.

[color=#000000].:=Transmission Terminated=:.