Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [Mollys] Leader Ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Connecting Signal***
***Encryption: High***

[Image: Abraham-Lincoln-Vampire-Hunter.jpg]
[color=#FFFFFF]Bonjour,
This is Ferdinand Dagger. C.O.A of CoM (Commissariat of Attack). As the News Came to us And all over the Sirus Regarding the IC working for Gallic Corporations And Helping them Against Every House. We are Outnumbered. Gallic's Massive Warships Wastes Our Every Attack To Weaken them. After Facing the Loss of One of Our Great Commissariat Thierry Moreau We Are no Longer Able to Hold Any Attacks from Gallic Royal Navy. This is The Time,The Forces of CoM have Fallen Weaken.We Are in Need of Support.A Hand who can Help us Rise Again Against all Enemies.

The Council Forces are Working Outside The Gallia Defending the Borders of Bretonia.It will Take Months for them , To Return back to us with Their Warships .

We Dont have Much Resources left .This is The Last Message I could Sent from The Station . One of My Men will Look for your Answer. Till then i am Moving with my Men Leaving the Burgundy,Taking my Forces back to Roussillon

I Offer you my hand.......a hand for The Hand

For The Orange World

* Loud Noise Came outside the Station* Whats that? *Dagger Our base is under Attack Run for your Life*
No I can't Let my Men die *its Klara its her Orders to Take you out Alive we Must Go........*A Loud Sound of the Blast of The Base Weapon Platforms*.....*Static*** ____________

[color=#CC0000]
***Disconnecting Signal***
***Transmission Terminated***
' Wrote:*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link......................................................................[Image: 2agiufc.jpg]
*VL Established*
*CptHone of the Mollys*

I've passed it on, ye migh wanna gi some examples o what ye can offer.

An wha ye wan us t do.
[color=#CC0000]
***Re Sending Transmission***
[color=#CC0000]
***Re Sending Transmission***

Charles sighed and shuffled a stack of paper on his desk, as relieved as he was that Goldern Coin came online safely, it also meant an increase in the paperwork. But it was blissfully quiet in the corridors these days, those crew captured from ships trying to break through Coin were providing Aine with plenty of prisoners to interrogate. Putting his feet up on the desk and hummed to himself happily as another hour passed uninterrupted and began sorting through the last patrol reports.
He flicked through several of them before one caught his eye, a pilot on a long range patrol picked up an odd transmission directed towards the Mollys. The pilot had been in recovery after firefight returning to base and black box only recently pulled from the wreck. It didn't look like the kind of message that would keep but he drafted a reply to be sent out from the next patrol in that area.

Mr 'Dagger', you must be in some kind of trouble if you must resort to turn to the Mollys for help. The Molly position, while currently stable, still rests on a knifes edge. Our pact of non aggression with the Gallic government is the only thing that is currently stopping the Mollys from fighting wars on three fronts. Though not entirely sure of their trustworthiness, Gallia is currently a safe source of much needed supplies. I'm afraid there is little that we can provide in matters of support.
But contacts within Gallia that aren't tainted by the usual government propaganda are always valuable. Send me what you need and I'll talk with the others about what we can risk sending.

Regards, Charles Vice Gov' of the [M]ollys
>>>Incoming Transmission<<<

Comm id: David Blanchard
Priority: High

>>>Transmission Begins<<<

Bonjour,
My name is David Blanchard. I have been sending this Transmission as the Member of Council of Maquis. A Ferdinand Dagger said he told One of our man Savinell d'Amour to Contact you but the situation seems to be getting out of our hands. I took the Link from Savinell And Sending this Secured Transmission on the behalf of Council of Maquis. My current Location is Classified.
Ferdinand Dagger is out of communication range. As i been told by him We are in need of Some thing some thing Valuable not in the terms of Money. We need Access to Dublin and the Mollys Base but as You are also in trouble. We will need the secret hide out in Dublin where we can work with our secrecy of Alliance. Your Permission to allow our remaining Forces Dock at one of your base and use your supplies Against the Gallic Forces. I will make sure that our operation will be in Safe hands. We will Attack them and Before they bring more we will vanish. A Firm Hand with Mollys will Let us Succeed in our Operation. Our Remaining Forces will use your supplies. As soon as I will get Ferdinand Dagger on ***26*-56.DOD.'-/*** This encrypted Frequency You. We will move toward Dublin. But before that your hand is what we need.

>>>Transmission Terminated<<<
***Establishing sound Beacon***

Messages messages messages...Charles yawned as he read through another supply request. A beep from console caused him to sit up straight, reply draft and yes they expected him to finalize it and send it along....

Mr David Blanchard, Mr Dagger, which ever happens to pick this message up, I'm afriad to say that I feel there is little that the Mollys can do to help your situation. Our limited supplies are already being used to support Molly efforts, a generous amount of which is currently a result of our non aggresion pact with the Kingdom of Gallia.
Directly supporting you in such a way would also no doubt bring an end to that agreement, dening those extra supplies while having to support your additional forces.
Your request to dock your forces on Molly holdings is denied. You will have to find your haven somewhere else.
Regards, Charles Vice Gov' of the [M]ollys