Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Arbiter Jack Crow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Arbiter Jack Crow
Encryption: Heavy

Kallisti, Arbiter Crow,

It's been awhile since we spoke. Too long in fact. I see Junker Congress ships frequently in passing so I'm guessing that the Congress is alive and well.

Today, made a trip into Puerto Rico to deliver a load of basic alloys that I had picked up as a return trip. Some logs I had indicated that they were needed there so I delivered them. I left with a load of manifolds for Freeport 1.
I spoke with the captain of the Junkertrain while there. I wanted to get an OK with going into your home system. He was most professional and very helpful. You should have more men like him. My thanks to him.

As I have found a route that supplies a couple of friends, the Junkers included, and takes me back to Baffin to keep an eye on things there, I would like your blessing to keep making this route. I ask as I know it's your home system. The rest of the route is pretty much Zoner.

Lastly, I think we need to get together and just chat. We have some old issues that could use updating. I wouldn't mind running into the captain of Finnegan's Wake again either. I had a great time the last time we were together.

Again, thanks for listening and let me know if this will be OK for the future.

Yours in Eris,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

My friend, with all you have done for me in the past I would be honored to have you as a guest. You may pass through Puerto Rico as you need. The defenses have been buffed just a tad so if you run into any trouble just let me know and I'€™ll have it sorted. I'€™d like to talk to you as well, there have been some interesting items crossing my desk we should probably discuss. Maybe if we set something up near Invergordon we can even get Finn to join us.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

*incoming transmission*
To: Arbiter Crow
CC: Finnegan's Wake

Thanks for the positive response. I don't run trade much anymore but having easy routes to run helps me keep Med Force Enterprises alive and well. Of course, keeping the Temple of Eris funded as well is my other priority.

I do like the idea of meeting at Ivergordon. We have much to talk about and some old issues in need of updating.
*snickers* The last time I was there was with Tim Finnegan. He's the only man who can out drink me and he took a lot of my credits as well. He won fair and square! Midori wouldn't talk to me for a week after she found out. It should be fun. Give me a time and I'll head out.

-Doc
[Image: FinnGrin7.png]

Oy! Wha's all this racket then?
Ye'z bugger's be heedin' me way, aye?
Well, shoyte!
Oi'd best hoide th' women an' tap th' kegs.

*shiftily slides his bottle of Gordon Oban scotch off-camera*

Aya an' ef Doc Holly be comin', Oi'd best bolt doon any'tin wha's nae already secure.
Ye'z Zoners hae a way o' abscondin' wif me best wheskey!

*smiles openly and toothily*
Ye'z lot come on o'er. Th' doors t' bonny 'Ness be aye open t'yez!

My ship has arrived at Invergordon. I'€™ll be hanging out in the bar and trying to track down Finn. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****

*incoming transmission*
To: Jack Crow; Tim Finnegan

I have arrived at Ivergordon. For some anonymity from others, I arrived in a TAZ fighter, that and my transport is busy with a substitute pilot.
Cya at the bar......or wherever you decide to meet.

-Doc

Excellent, I'€™ve had a space prepared for us on my private deck and sent someone to bring you here. See you soon.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****