Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A smuggler's diary.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Jacques takes out his newly bought pocked PC*
password: ***************
*Opens the first page and starts typing in*

September 19th

After grabbing the trade from Epernon, I was headed back to Bretonia. That'€™s a long way from Orleannais to New London, but the profit exceeds the time. After passing Ile-de-France I'€™ve taken the last lane to Burgundy, then got to Dauphine Jump Gate unnoticed. After the ship was on the first trade lane ring, the sensors detected a police patrol on the lane, seems those scum are monitoring all the movement in system. Well, I was sure he was looking for me because of my cargo. But I played a trick on him, after I was passing lanes of Dauphine and heading to Languedoc, that cop was eating my dust next to Burgundy Jump Gate. All the today'€™s trip, excluding the patrol encounter was safe and went like planned. When my ship passed Gallic borders [X] and Edinburgh, I headed to a jump hole in Leeds [X], which was leading to a scrap field in New London. My destination was nearby, and as it seemed, not a single Bretonian patrol saw me passing the lane from Southampton to Waterloo. The trade was delivered and I got paid, as always [X].

*Closes the program*
September 20th

Recently I signed a business contract with interspace. A load of 50000 units of cryocubes in exchange for gold ore and docking rights on Malahide, sounds right, doesn't it. Well, I could make even better profit if I'd deal with local junkers but if there's an official contract with a rich company like Interspace then there are more chances to get paid, you can't trust junkers, life has tought me that. Well anyway, after returning to Gallia after transporting a load of hypno-tainment bands I docked to a Planet Mayenne in Maine under control by GMS. I managed to get a full hold of cryocubes from a local dealer so I was good to go. Everything went as planned, not a single Royal police unit noticed me passing Gallia and it's borders until I reached Edinburgue, Edin... Whatever... So in that system I got caught by a Royal navy patrol so I had to use my main weapon, the cloak. Shortly after I tricked the patrol, I was heading towards the New London Jump Hole in Leeds. The further route going through an asteroid field was safe and clear of the police so I reached Malahide unnoticed.
October 2nd

*Jacques feels very dizzy after a long sleep, cannot even remember when he switched out*

Oh dear, I've just woke up after a loooong nap which took like, erm, 3 days if the calendar isn't showing bullcrap... Merde, seems like I'm still somewhere in Bretonian space. I need to quickly find my hyperspace scanner switch so I could see my coordinates, so dark here. Hmm, *turns on the light in the cabin* seems the ship is not damaged, fuel - normal, shields - good enough to take the way back to Gallia... Hmm, seems I am still in Edinburgh, with a load of gold. Why would I take it? Was it a contract or something? Damn I can't remember a thing! *checks the main computer* 'Data deleted, error', tries once more: 'Data deleted, error' darn Gallic piece of... Oh, it's written 'Made in Kusari' Ohh guys, I see what you did there *smiles* I shall never trust those Gallic repairmen who use import stuff from Samura. Okay, time to get back home and deliver that gold. It is so strange that my ship got, as it seems, an electromagnetic impulse. Ion storm maybe? Also, I can't remember why I went to Bretonia, maybe I hit my head to the control panel... Also not a single contract data chip can be activated. Anyway, good thing is that I didn't hit an asteroid field... *activates cruise engines* Gallia, here I come!