Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To my new neighbours!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~~~~~ Short Burst Frequency ~~~~~~
~~~~~~ Coronado Residents Only ~~~~~~

Jeffro 'Sleazy" McGreazy
Indy Weapon Store
Cortez Jumphole
Coronado
Borderworlds

Greetings fellow Coronadiodians!

I'd like to first say it's a mighty fine system this here Coronado
Not like the hectic California system, with all the commercialization
of Western Liberty. It makes being out here in the out back of
no where in particular a good place to set up shop! The old owner
seemed eager to pass this here establishment, 'Indy Weapon Store',
on for a decent price, and thanks to my good fortunes on L.A. I was
able to scrap together a small start up fund and get myself into the
space equipment business!

But enough about that, let me tell ya about me self yeah? M'name's
Sleazy McGreazy I'm a simple lad, come from a shrewd family of busi-
ness folk of various kinds. From simple things such appliances to far
fetched as spaceships from the far reaches of known space. I'm a
middle aged bachelor, as I was told by my dying father that woman
would be the end of me. He was right, turns out it was my old lady
out for vengeance after he left his riches to me and not her. She
wasn't all too pleased about that, but hey! If you're gunna shag
ya husbands mates, ya gunna miss out!

I don't have a criminal history, learned all I know from m'dad and
reckon I'd be a good bonus to the economy in this here corner of
Sirius! So please, let me all know who's out and about in Coronado!

From a very happy chappy,

Sleazy McGreazy!
[Image: Jeni_junker_transbar_shadow.png]

Greets to you McGreazy and good luck in the new digs. The neighbors can be a bit noisy at times but overall they seem to be okay be they the Colonials, the IMG or the peeps that visit BGS.

Enjoy yourself and good luck in your business while I go off to find another house to flip.

Gigi Thacker

[Image: Jeni_junker_transbar_END_shadow.png]
[Image: MichaelFrost_zps7e79930a.png]

Mr. McGreazy,

Michael Frost here, fighter-jockey for the Colonials. I'm not sure how much Ms. Thacker told you about her own running of the base, and how we feel about it.
From what you say about yourself, and your inventory, you seem to be on the right side of our and Gallic law. Keep the Gauls, the Outcasts and their allies off your little establishment and you're a friend of the Republic.

Frost out.
[Image: blackchan.png]
BLACK CHANNEL
[Image: TW.jpg]

Greetings Jeffro,

The Oracles would be interested in docking permissions for your establishment, I have on many occasions passed by myself, but my nature is... unusual. I and our flock do not cause trouble unless of course it comes to self defense. We merely like to make good trade and good neighbors.

And we intend to be good neighbors.

I can vouch for the other oracles however, they are still mostly human and may stop at the base to shop on thier way to the holy shrine. Coronado is an important interchange of galactic travel. I commend you on your business sense.

Three-Winds
Mar Sara
Cult of Sirius: Oracles.
Jeffro 'Sleazy" McGreazy
Indy Weapon Store
Cortez Jumphole
Coronado
Borderworlds

Gigi Thacker, thank you for your kind words of welcoming. I am starting to feel right at home already!

Frost, a man from the Colonials! How do you fare my good man? Can I indulge you in some of my merchandize? I hear through a whisper in the wind that you guys are keen as chips on good quality scrap metal, and I know just the place to score you fellas a good amount of premium! Just get back to me, take my number, I'll be sure to suss you out on a great deal!

Mr, Three Winds? Excuse me, I am a little less on to it regarding the different cultures that pass my new office window! But I bid you a good greetings, and are please to make your acquaintance. What is it you require from our shiny metal can? Are you interested in our wares?

Thank you for your time, my good friends!

Sleazy McGreazy

McGreazy,

We previously acquired our 'special wares' from Mr. Cody, but I'm sure you know that his business has... changed focus recently. Maybe we'll take a look at your inventory for some of the newer pilots.
As for regular supplies, I think the boys at Sabah will pass on a message if they need something extra. Once it gets up to full capacity and we have a bit of space on Yuma, there might be a larger market for you and others to get into.

I'll take your answer as a friendly "Yes, you can land here". As I said, keep the worst criminals out and you'll have some nice neighbours...

Frost out.
[Image: blackchan.png]
BLACK CHANNEL
[Image: TW.jpg]

Frankly yes,

It would be good for Oracle id'd vessels to be able to buy from your inventory.

We promise not to cause "trouble".

Three-Winds
Mar Sara
Cult of Sirius: Oracles.
Jeffro 'Sleazy" McGreazy
Indy Weapon Store
Cortez Jumphole
Coronado
Borderworlds

Windy one, I'm pleased to announce you may land upon my little paradise! Just gimme a
list of names you want to let visit my emporium!

Mr Frosty! A pleasure to hear ya still keen to chill at my pad! Gimme a tag code for me
to grant you clearance!

Sleazy McGreazy

Mr. Frosty... *grumbles*
McGreazy,

All our ships have the identifiers CR|- that you can pass on to your docking bay crew. Anyone with CM- afterwards would be a transport, who might be willing to pass on some supplies. I hear some of the more adventurous ones take the occasional trip to Gallia...

Frost out.