Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Santos Bolevara
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
Golanski here.

Overwatch deems it neccesary to adjust modus operandi of Liberty cell which you are responsible of. First, avoid LN and LSF, specialy their higher ranked staff. Recent events require that you will not start any engagement within the house against their officials. Second thing, I have transmitted you signature of Nomad "Aurora". As you can see it is battleship with rather unnusual behaviour. This thing can be spotted near Liberty installations and following Liberty enforcers as having some kind of an interest. Do not engage it through if you do meet it note any worthy piece of information and relay it back to me or Taweret. All other Nomads are fair game: kill, maim and burn. Why this exception? Treat it as an experiment, Bolevara.

Golanski out.

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]

Michal, I'll try to be reasonable...

No shooting at Navy or Security force. Fine, I can live with that. Even if some of their members make me want to do a bloody salsa all over their face. But that's something that I can deal with. But...

Why the flying <censored> are you asking me -not- to shoot at a bloody Nomad Battleship? That
makes no sense. Something you aren't telling me, or have you forgotten Toledo already? And no,
I can and will *not* treat this as a bloody experiment. We don't have time for <censored>
experiments, too many have died already, and I have, to be blunt, no intention to throw my
men in Liberty into the maw of a beast without a damned good reason.

Bolevara out.

Time for clarification.

Self defence is permitted as it always had been. If some Navy shoots you, your team is in full authorization to defend their own lives. As for that Nomad, sometimes you let your enemy live only because he might lead you to better target. If that thing goes nuts, attack humans or attempts to nuke Manhattan I expect you to ignore every single order, even from myself or rest of Overwatch and destroy it. I will even get entire container from Crete packed with alcohol of your choice if this happens.

Golanski out.

You don't need to tell me to ignore an idiotic order, cabron.

But you haven't screwed up so far, so I'll hold fire on that nomad thing for now. But it
so much as twitches wrong, and I'll do my best to reduce it to atoms.

And for all our sakes, I hope this isn't another dumb call, or we'll all be screwed.

Bolevara out.