Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Manticore's Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

This is the place to drop any feedback you might have about my characters or RP.

For your reference, I've included links to important pages regarding my characters here on the forums.

James Lambert

Wiki Page
Dossier (Outdated)

Missing Man Formation (Complete)
Post-Traumatic (Complete)
At Any Cost (Complete)
Psychotherapy (Complete-ish)
From Darkness (In-Progress)

Lisa Jaeger

Wiki Page

A Slave's Game (Complete-ish)
From Darkness (In-Progress)

Luc Saint-Just

Wiki Page

From Darkness (In-Progress

Banshee

In Somnis Veritas (In-Progress)
Missing Man Formation (Complete)

The Wayfarer

Wayfarer: History and Crew

RETIRED CHARACTERS

Andrew Moray

Wiki Page

A Slave's Game (Complete-ish)

Any and all feedback is most welcome!
The above post has been updated to reflect new/completed RPs.

Any feedback you can give on my RP either in-game or on the forums would be appreciated!
I want my Rogueboat to meet the Wayfarer again sometime :3

Also, I really enjoy pretty much every interaction I've had with James, especially Apples to Apples, despite the fact that it was killing Rachel inside. XD
Thanks Sarah! I need to get the Wayfarer into Liberty more often.

---

The first post has been updated with my newest character, Miss Lisa Jaeger of the BAF. Anyone who's encountered her, please let me know what you think of her development thus far.
You've already heard my opinion on your RP(s) over Skype, but I'll say it again here. Fantastic work. I've not seen too many people, on Discovery or otherwise, that can make a character seem quite as genuine as yours do. From Darkness could have been something I picked up a bestseller's list.

In short, keep it up!
Two things.

Update your character list, and put in those crusader kings II traits for them so that nobody else except me and Joe get it. Tongue

Of course, you're a fantastic writer and dedicated to the roleplay cause. Keep it up man.
(07-28-2013, 06:18 AM)Jane Hartman Wrote: [ -> ]You've already heard my opinion on your RP(s) over Skype, but I'll say it again here. Fantastic work. I've not seen too many people, on Discovery or otherwise, that can make a character seem quite as genuine as yours do. From Darkness could have been something I picked up a bestseller's list.

In short, keep it up!

Thank you so very much. I happen to think you're by far one of the top writers around here yourself, so it means a whole lot to hear that from you. I'd love to get Jane involved in the story my latest stuff somehow, let me know if you have any ideas.

(07-28-2013, 07:38 AM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]Two things.

Update your character list, and put in those crusader kings II traits for them so that nobody else except me and Joe get it. Tongue

Of course, you're a fantastic writer and dedicated to the roleplay cause. Keep it up man.

Thanks man. I'll stick the CK2 traits in somewhere. Maybe my user page would be a good spot. Cool
While I can't hope to match the feedback you left me in sheer... grandiosity, I can at the very least say that I've found all of your characters to be very interesting, and your writing on-point and enjoyable. You take initiatives that are both sensible and entertaining, and that's always great fun in an RP community. Great to have you on board.