Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the [RHA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<div align="center][Image: igbm8.png]

:::ID: Aktivist Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee:::
:::LOCATION: Bruchsal Base, Frankfurt:::
:::ENCRPYTION:
HIGH:::

Guten Tag to whatever hour I reach our fine brethren-in-arms!

I come to you with a small request, if I may. There is a certain Establishment that has been constructed by an unknown party named Depot Sony.

As the guncam image quite clearly demonstrates, it occupies a pivotal position within the Schwarzwald Cloud next to Munich's Jump Hole oriented towards Frankfurt. We are naturally suspicious of such a large construction to have sprung forth without our prior noticing, and as such we attempted to contact the administrators.

Naught but silence reached our own end, even after almost a week of repeated outbound signals. We have since taken this silence as a likely hostile intention; this Cloaking Factory could very well be supplying our common foe, the Rheinswehr.

With this in mind, and on behalf of the Verinigte Widerstandsarmee, I humbly request a joining of arms in the near future. Our goals would be thus:

• To depressurize Depot Sony
  • To save and spare as many of the Installation's Crew's lives as possible
  • To learn of the identity of the Depot's elusive Administrator
The Rote Hessen Armee maintains fleets and arms far in excess of our own power and capabilities. I am certain that a small detatchment of your mighty Cruisers and Battleships could power through Depot Sony's shielding in no time.

I await a response with baited, eager breath.

[Image: zjUWn.png]
Message to: Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
Comm ID: Major Gunther Hoerst, RHA Oberkommando

Guten tag.

The owner of this base has contacted us a few hours before this transmission, which surprised us seeing how we're not the dominant force in Munich, and your organisation is. As far as I am aware, this "Depot Sony" is a Junker base friendly and supportive to our cause.

I have advised the base owner to contact you in this matter, and hopefully he already has. Keep us advised of the situation and we will mobilise forces as required.

Regards,
Hoerst