Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Jinsei.Shinzaki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Incoming transmission~
~Signal strength: 71%~
~From: Morbius~
~Location: unknown~

[font=Comic Sans Ms]Greetings, Trader(s)!

*lights up a cigar*

As you are probably remember, we had a big group meeting today, which seemed was more enjoyable to me, than you. And this is wrong. My goal is to make a peaceful atmosphere between me and my clients, so I'm writing you because I want to solve this problem. "How exactly?". Well, you were very confident last time when we talked, but I'm sure I can change your aspect. Of course this also requires some money, but far not that much as usual and your life won't be in danger at all.

*coughs* So what can I offer you? Exactly what you want. Peace(!).

You don't have to "engage cloaking device" if you're willing to give some donation. "I always give you some, so what changed?"-you can ask. The time, my friend.
For a price of 30 million SC, I won't stop you and your family -who also got this letter- for a whole week. It means you can pass me, just say a "hello" to each other and that's it. You can continue your route without any trouble. Pure and simple. This lasts for 7 days and when it's over, we have to renew this agreement.

If you need more time, it's also possible. Let's say, a month. As the name tells, it lasts for 30 days and the size of the donation is 99 million SC.

Almost forgot to say, that no matter what option would you like to choose, I will not be the only one who stop harrassing you. My friends will also let you pass.

Note: The only thing is that once you passed me [color=#00CCCC]-us-, you mustn't tell anyone my [color=#00CCCC]-our- position(s). Including bunters, police, even the traders who are just one tradelane away. But I think that's obvious

Consider these possibilities, and let me know when you made your decision.

*Contact lost from scanners*

~signal lost~
~transmission ended~
' Wrote:~Incoming transmission~
~Signal strength: 71%~
~From: Morbius~
~Location: unknown~
[font=Comic Sans Ms]Greetings, Trader(s)!

*lights up a cigar*

As you are probably remember, we had a big group meeting today, which seemed was more enjoyable to me, than you. And this is wrong. My goal is to make a peaceful atmosphere between me and my clients, so I'm writing you because I want to solve this problem. "How exactly?". Well, you were very confident last time when we talked, but I'm sure I can change your aspect. Of course this also requires some money, but far not that much as usual and your life won't be in danger at all.

*coughs* So what can I offer you? Exactly what you want. Peace(!).

You don't have to "engage cloaking device" if you're willing to give some donation. "I always give you some, so what changed?"-you can ask. The time, my friend.
For a price of 30 million SC, I won't stop you and your family -who also got this letter- for a whole week. It means you can pass me, just say a "hello" to each other and that's it. You can continue your route without any trouble. Pure and simple. This lasts for 7 days and when it's over, we have to renew this agreement.

If you need more time, it's also possible. Let's say, a month. As the name tells, it lasts for 30 days and the size of the donation is 99 million SC.

Almost forgot to say, that no matter what option would you like to choose, I will not be the only one who stop harrassing you. My friends will also let you pass.
Note: The only thing is that once you passed me [color=#00CCCC]-us-, you mustn't tell anyone my [color=#00CCCC]-our- position(s). Including bunters, police, even the traders who are just one tradelane away. But I think that's obvious

Consider these possibilities, and let me know when you made your decision.

*Contact lost from scanners*
~signal lost~
~transmission ended~
We will consider your offer and will reply in a private channel
Shinzaki Out.