Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sonya Mosby - Ex LSF IA Secretary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
[Image: Anna.Brown.jpg]
[font=Georgia]
Greetings,

I've heard some rumors of you still hanging out in the Liberty space. If those rumors are true, please contact me while I'm still in Liberty space. I would like to have some personal chat with you.

Anna Brown
Agent
The Order
[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
Incoming uplink... [color=#009900]Established
Identity Rinkhals... Access granted
Establishing secured transmission... Link active

[Image: Mosby-Xeno.png]

Long time no see,

rumors are true, I'm still in Liberty because I won't give up my home but I had to move. Since our "friend" took over at =LSF= it wasn't really safe for me to stay on Manhattan.
What kind of talk do you have in mind? Face to face or via neural net?
You know, I still trust you but I noticed quite a presence of Leroy's cringers when I'm around. I used to be a little paranoid back in the time when I was stationed at Alert but the amount of spook vessels near me can't be coincidence at all. So I've gotta keep my profile low a bit.

Tell me where and when, I'll be there.

Sonya aka Rinkhals
Nothing but trouble
Most likely wanted for treason
Not where you are looking for me

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Scrambler activated...
Deleting router logs...
Signal Lost...
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
[Image: Anna.Brown.jpg]
[font=Georgia]
Greetings again.

Somehow I'm so happy to see you in alive and kicking mood. There is some old business, still waiting for us and it needs to be done soon. I'm talking about huge amount of credits on the very secret account that you and I know only. I made sure of it and did my best to keep it safe, away from Leroy's hands. Also, there are some project on the recon cruiser that we started to build right after Toledo destruction. I want those project in my hands.

I wont use you, so expect something in return.

Anna Brown
Agent
The Order
[Image: 2lutfzp.png]
Incoming uplink... [color=#009900]Established
Identity Rinkhals... Access granted
Establishing secured transmission... Link active

[Image: Mosby-Xeno.png]

Hello there,

I know about something to help you on this matter? Well, that's quite surprising for sure.
There's been a lot of papers floating over my desk back when we shared our offices on the same level but I hardly can remember stuff about the deposit of half a billion credits.
But it's been a while and I got shaken quite a bit since then, maybe that's why I can't remember at all.
If there's something I can do to get your hands on this I'll try my best as long as this won't interfere with my present work. What I really could use would be the more information about the Recon Cruiser, the RD&A folks - probably under the eyes of Leroy - kept a lot of stuff hidden from me. The little amount of files I could access were quite useful to those I'm working with but we could use way more intel on this.
From what I know this thing could become a major problem soon and I can't allow this to happen.

And don't worry, you know me as well as I know you. There's no way that one of us could simply use the other one without getting caught. This has always been cooperation and I don't expect that to change in the future.

Sonya aka Rinkhals
Nothing but trouble
Most likely wanted for treason
Not where you are looking for me

[font=Agency FB][color=#CC0000]Scrambler activated...
Deleting router logs...
Signal Lost...