Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the government of Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hkitmarkusseiler.png]

Guten tag,

I'm Markus Seiler, founder and company owner of Heckler & Koch. I just came from an important Business tour. I am informed about everything and I must say I am really angry about this affair. Not only because of the destruction of our manufacturing facility "Neuköln" in New Berlin, but also because of the complaints about the
department leader "SkyNet".

He is accused of: treason, murder, document forgery and the sale of Illegal weapons systems. It amazes me that no bounty was exposed on his head. Such a person has not earned any place in our company.

I had given him control of our company because I had some important meetings in Bretonia. But I didn't know that he can plunging Rheinland into chaos. That would not have happened if I had been informed earlier. It will be my personal pleasure, to hand over him the RFP. Trust me, I will organize his immediate dismissal and our agents will deliver him to Vierlande.

All information in our databases have been deleted. So we have no evidence against him. It would be helpful if you can send me all evidences regarding the Kusari event and the mission reports of the defense of "Neukoeln".

I want to apologize for the actions of the department leader "SkyNet" and I hope that the situation will calm down with the time. I also hope in the future, for a better cooperation with you, the Rheinland Military and all other organisations.

From now on, I assume the company's management. And I promise you such an fault will not happen again.
If you have any questions, please contact me.

Long live our Empire, long live Rheinland and the chancellor.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Markus Seiler
Company owner of Heckler & Koch.

[Image: hktt.png]
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - BDM|RNC-Niedersachsen
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]Absolute

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Direktor Herman Voss
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]The Second Muppet in Charge
Subject: The H&K Corporation
[Image: WurrflerOfficer.jpg]

"I am Direktor Voss , I represent the interests of Rheinland's National Security.

While I am not involved with the investigation of Neukoeln, I am heavily involved with the...Incident. In Kusari, I have been pouring over old logs and requests to the Military and Police and I couldn't locate a single request for your 'Private Security Company' to use a Military Cruiser. This and blatantly flaunting said cruiser in a friendly house and engaging in hostilities with the Gas Miner's Guild is what irks me.

However I can see you are much more calm than this 'Skynet' person who I spoke to last...Who was quite rude by the way...So in the spirit of cooporation I shall send an image of the crime he stands accused of in the Kusari-Case.

Our analysts have confirmed the vessel's location within the Crow Nebula through the analyzation of the partical density of the images and the distinct colouration of the clouds which is isolated to the Crow Nebula of the Sigmas and Eastern Kusari.

Voss Out."

Signed,

[color=#009900][color=#CCFFFF]Herman Voss

Buro Der MarineIntelligenz

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-

Attached File:

Rheinland cruiser in the Crow Nebula
[Image: hkitmarkusseiler.png]

Herr Voss,

a few hours ago, one of our workers has found the destroyed genetics lab. It looks like as SkyNet has used this laboratory for experiments on nomads. A few of these research data are still available. It has the appearance as he was working on some kind of biological weapon. Maybe he came in contact with it. This could be an explanation for his Aggressive behavior. Our researchers are already working on this case.

If this is really a biological weapon, we have to destroy the rest of the biological material and his plans as quickly as possible. We have quarantined SkyNet, because we are not sure how infectious he really is.

Herr Voss, I dont want to take any risks. If he is truly infected, I see no other solution than to kill him.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Markus Seiler
Company owner of Heckler & Koch.

[Image: hktt.png]