Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Pheonix Zoner Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc.Holliday
To: Pheonix

Kallisti!

I have been wrestling with my feelings about your efforts to re-build Freeport 7. I initially opposed it as I feel and still do feel that it is sacred ground. In fact, somewhere amongst that wreckage is a plaque that was made in honor of those who fell that dreadful day. I know because I approved it's construction and placement as a member of the Council of Zoners long ago. While I wouldn't oppose a Freeport in the area again, a recent message I received from a concerned citizen who shall remain nameless. He lost his wife and unborn child there and feels as I do....that the current wreckage should remain undisturbed.

I also said that I would support the Freeport's construction and maintain a medical presence. In fact, I have dispatched [TAZ]Med.Force.Two to make it's way there. It is there for medical, not as an offensive weapon and it's defenses aren't even adequate for itself. BUT, this isn't my point.

I ask of you all to consider building the base, say, 10-15k away from the original site. In doing so, you will get the base you want and leave the wreckage of Freeport 7 as is for the many who would like to leave it as a memorial, myself being one of them. From the distance proposed, it can also be guarded.
It is a wreck site and memorial, not a salvage operation. While I support the construction, I oppose using the original site or disturbing it in any way.
I ask that it be respected.
I await your response.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
[Image: L3WpV.png]
[font=agency fb]
Ahoy Doc,

Thank you for medical support, it’s could be truly useful.

As for location, you’re a bit late? We already expanded reconstruction platform and invested a lot of our man-hours, credits and time to build it exactly there. Flooding the reconstruction platform could be fatal for us.

As for memorial, we will build it after the bury. Let me remind you Rheinland is utilizing ship remnants, just give a look in Sigma-13. Time has come for us. Unlikely Rheinland, we won’t utilize them, we want to bury the wreckage in Sigma-17 sun. Let me you to remember, where is located it. This system is cross of interests. If we will not bury this sacred wreckage someone will utilize it, Sigma-17 is NOT alike Baffin, it’s not a Zoner system, we cannot keep our eyes at this place 24/7. Also, will be you honored to use a ship, atmospheric car which is done by Freeport 7 alloys?

As for other locations, I’ve checked all possibilities. If we will locate new Freeport in Nemuro asteroid field, Cryer will won’t accept that. If we will locate it closer to jump gate – Kurile, Samura won’t tolerate it too. Also keep in mind, there is Sigma-59 jump hole, GMG won’t be happy to have Freeport 7 just next to their home system. As for other locations, no point of them. Freeport should be a Freeport, it’s must be located in sectors with high traffic.

It was a hard job to get done things as it is. Let me put it clear, local groups isn’t happy to have a new Freeport there. I got semi-accepted to build it there, at least they don’t act against it openly.
As for other groups, nations… You must be know how hard it was to keep the balance just with starting this project.

We want to bury the wreckage and build there a memorial until someone desecrate this holy wreckage. Even rebuild Freeport 7 will be itself as memorial.

As for that citizen, which decide to keep up nameless. We cannot satisfy everyone. If we will relocate project, which we cannot to do, someone will complain about it also.

[Image: Jh16c.png]