Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the IMG| Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
From The Queen's Privateers, QCP|
ID: Roger Fischer
Encrypted,
//nobody outside of IMG| should know about this message

To the esteemed leaders of Java station, I have recently seen a Republican exports convoy claiming they were heading to Java station stating that they have a contract with you folks to bring you basic alloys. Seeing Rhineland traders all they way up in tau-23 is a rare matter, and i wanted to confirm with you folks if such a contract exists. Or if this is some bad joke the Rhienlanders are pulling on us now to supply the former tau-23 construction site or the brimstone refinery.

Also, If you folks could let us in on who is supplying the station in general, It would be appreciated.

Of course, the information you provide was never told to us, and the conversation that is about to occur never happened.

I await your reply

Roger Fischer, Captain of the QCP|

//edit: syntax
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]QCP| Headquarters, Mr. Fischer

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Dear Mr. Fischer,

I can assure you that the IMG| has no dealings with RepEx. On the contrary, there is still some bad blood between the IMG and them because of an incident that I open to you, so that you might find it easier to believe that there is no love lost.

I can likely tell you what you saw there:

Brimstone, formerly an IMG base, was bought by EFL, a Gallic firm. They seem to employ all kinds of shippers to keep it running. If they took Basic Alloys to Tau 23, it was not headed to an IMG base, as the IMG doesn't hold any bases except Java any longer. And Java doesn't need Basic Alloys. And even if, it would not have it shipped in by Republican.

Don't fall for the lie that they are supplying an IMG base. They supply Gallia.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordination

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***

Incoming Transmission
From The Queen's Privateers, QCP|
ID: Roger Fischer
Encrypted,
//nobody outside of IMG| should know about this message

Dear Mr. Henderson

Thank you for your apt response. It seems RepEx doesn't treat you well even all the way in the taus, we'll make sure they will have a substantially hard time trespassing in tau-23.

All the best,
Roger Fischer, Captain of the QCP|