Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Arbiter Jack Crow, (The Queen's Privateers need a favor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
From the Queen's Privateers (QCP|)
ID: Captain Roger Fischer
Encrypted
Greetings Arbiter Crow, I pray that you are in good health

The Queen's Privateers have new fish to fry in Gallia and in tau-23, where many Kusari and the filth therein coerce with the Gallics to pollute Bretonia and the rest of Sirius with their decrepit corruption. We have observed that the enemy is learning to respond faster than usual, and it is becoming increasingly difficult to collect the cargo that is rightfully ours. In short, The Privateers wants two Salvager frigates. We'd preferably want to refit these ships so they can scoop much denser quantities of useful material. Anywho, we understand that Salvagers are valuable ships, so we'd be willing to pay a certain amount... and of course, we get you the finest components that both Kusari and Gallia have to offer.

I await your response
Captain Roger Fischer, of the QCP
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

I have to say I like the work you boys are doing and I want to help. The problem is that Salvagers aren't exactly easy to come by. Let me see what I can dig up. I'll talk to Finn as well since this is his backyard. He may have some ideas as well.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****