Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Interspace Employees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: My%20IC%20Transmission%20Bar.png]

Greetings Friend associates and Coworkers,
My Name is Jason Kronos Formerly Vice president of Interspace Commerce due to recent events our former president ,Maggie Shoemaker, will be taking a Hiatus for an undetermined period of time. There for till she returns I will be taking over the day to day things here at Interspace Commerce. I hope to serve Interspace to the best of my abilities and I hope I can pull Interspace Farther and high then Maggie did and Make her proud when she returns.

Now to my employees,

It is a rough time with Maggie Leaving so suddenly seemingly without warning. We will miss her dearly, however with my Determination and your help we can make Interspace into something she would be proud of.

Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
Jason Kronos
[Image: Untitled.png]
[Image: 1f9f69f4.png]

Greetings Friends

I wanted to say something motivational, I thought perhaps
my recent transition from Chief of Security to Overseer of
the Obsidian's would have somehow given me a pearl of
wisdom to share...

Instead I will just say good luck sir and I hope we can
continue to have a proserous friendship between our people.

Safe skies.

Colin O'hanna

[Image: ZYr3Z.png]
~Incoming transmission~
~Signal strength: 73%~
~From: Vispilio & Morbius~
~Location: unknown~

Mr. Kronos,

First of all I'm [color=#66FFFF]sorry to hear
that our business associate, Miss Shoemaker left Sirius. We'll miss her (mah, to be honest already missing her, if you know what I mean *twinkles*), and hope that she'll appear again soon.
Secondly. Congrats, I wish you a good luck and strength to managing such a large company (really). I think I couldn't deal with that job. BUT I can deal with business negotiations, and here comes the third part of my letter, which is supposed to be the most important part.
Mainly I'm writing to you because I feel -for now- we've become -let's say- business fellows and her leaving shouldn't affect our agreement or our future relationship. I'm curious what You're thinking of our current status.. I mean do you want to keep it up or you have other thoughts. Don't answer it yet and especially not here of course. We'll contact you via an other channel when the deadline is closing.

*Contacts are cruising away*

*Engines killed, they're facing backwards*
And once again, good luck with your new job, Captain*waves*
*Facing forward*

*Disappeared in a large purple smoke*

~signal lost~
~transmission ended~