Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Addison Savage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NewBMs_zps90a13b39.png]

In a room that appears to be a some sort of a study embellished with various antique items stands a figure, hiding in the shadows.

"I will not introduce myself, as that would defeat the whole purpose of this...business endeavour."

The figure pauses for a moment, as if in deep thought, then continues.

"Straight to business. I need the private living address of Renate Bommel. She's a higher ranking RFP officer who probably resides on Planet New Berlin. As you can imagine, secrecy is to be the highest concern. As for the payment...everything can be arranged, as long as it's reasonable."

"I'm awaiting your reply."
Addison Savage takes a seat on an antique chair, stretches out his legs, leans back, lights a cigar and takes a drag. The end of the cigar glows bright red in the darkened room, and is soon eclipsed by a small cloud of smoke as Addison exhales.

"Who you are is none of my business so long as you deal straight with me. While my crew and I specialize in space operations, we are quite multitalented and would be glad to take the job, provided that half of the payment is provided up-front.

To get you your information as quickly as possible, try to provide us with as much information as you can."

Addison pauses and takes another large drag from his cigar, then releases the smoke in a large cloud which temporarily obscures his face.

"What is the nature of the duties of this officer?
Who does she associate with and where do they live and work?
Does she have any family or other close personal associates?
What are her hobbies; where did she grow up; what kind of ship does she fly, if any?
Does she have any upcoming plans which you are aware of?

You see the picture."
This time there is no trace of the plush study seen before. Instead a dull wall can be seen, strongly resembling the austere environment so typical for space ships.

"Sadly the knowledge I have is rather scarce. As far as we know she works at Niebelung Polizei Plaza, ranking as an Oberst in their hierarchy. Her husband; Paul Bommel appears to have been in the Rheinland Military for quite some time, according to this document. Another person associated with them is Carl P. G. von Clausewitz. Her age, origin, exact duties and ships are all a mystery."

A tumultuous roar interrupts the recording and numerous object come flying past the camera, apparently due to rapid deceleration of the vessel.

"It didn't help us acquire her address. Perhaps you, with your expertise will make better use of this information. "

"The payment...the transaction can be made via a dummy neural net analysis and security company based on Freeport 1. All that is needed is an account to which the credits are to be sent. "