Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Wolf Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentelmen of the Sirius sector, and Galia,

I, Tony Wolf, invite you to join my family. But before you decide, a little about our past.

We are descended directly from the Sol sector, Earth, those of us born into the family anyways, but we have always accepted others. Back on Sol, the origional Wolf, Dennis, was known by many as a "crazy". This drove him to live on his own in the forests of Earth. He made friends, and accepted people as his family. He was known as a "crazy" because he had a vision, of sorts. He told his then family that one day, a person would join us and be unlike any other Wolf. All in our family have trained throughout thier lives and have reached a point where they are faster than any human, some can be stronger, all have extremely sharp reflexes and agility, but all are extremely stealthy out of their ship. The Ultimate would put us all to shame. They were nicknamed "Wolf" because of thier skill, and because they lived in forests and wooded areas. Dennis named this fabled, person of prophecy, "The Ultimate". The Ultimate served to unite the Wolf familys from across the sector, to work together again. At the time, he believed this to be the Sol sector, but we now believe it to be the Sirius Sector. We invite you, those who wish to start anew, to begin a new life, to join us.

The current Wolf's are:

Senior Wolf: (The eldest in the family, and the most experienced)
Tony Wolf (Captains the HMS-Posiedon)

The Ultimate: (Can outrank any Wolf, and all in the Wolf Family live to serve our ultimate)
Ashley Harper of the Solar Runners

Wolf Family (The BackBone of the family, those already accepted)
Joseph Wolf (Direct descendant of Tony, a "True Wolf". Operates mostly in Liberty)
Maxamillion Wolf [Max] (Captains the family ship the WolfHut- Trades throughout Sirius- Joseph's direct Brother- Another Descendant of Tony)
James Harper of the Solar Runners (Ashleys Husband, and good friend of Joseph and Max)
Jack Smith of the 41st Task Force (A long time friend of Joseph, and both have lived through many things)
Charlotte Shelby (An independant Order, not in contact much with the rest of the family)

*Tony goes to leave before stopping and turning back*
Just one more thing, we have only one rule, you protect your brothers and sisters with your lives, do that and we will have no problems. I thank you for looking into our family and hope to call you a brother/sister. Safe skies Ladies and Gentelmen.

//Post a reply on here outlining whether you wish to be a direct descendant, an "adopted" Brother/sister, and the name you will be flying with us under. We are a family meaning if you want to fly under a RM tag, i (Joseph Wolf) Wont kick you out as an enemy. I, along with the rest of us, will always try to help you. The point of this is to bring those who want to work/ trade /rp with each other together to make it all extremely easy to find each other. i hope this is all clear, so again, post the things i have asked and we will arrange to meet somewhere. Thank you again.
|-:-_-:-_-:-|Solar Runner ID - Ashley -X- Harper|-:-_-:-_-:-|
|-:-_-:-_-:-|Rank - Second In Command | Military Commander|-:-_-:-_-:-|
|-:-_-:-_-:-|Location - Forever Star City | Omicron Solar System|-:-_-:-_-:-|

I have found the 'page' Max, leaving the Mark here for you to remember that i was here. also...

*she winks* dont forget our kids if you will, but besides that, this is Ashley *static* Harper signing out.

|-:-_-:-_-:-|Transmisson end|-:-_-:-_-:-|
|-:-_-:-_-:-|Signal Lost - Unabled to Trace|-:-_-:-_-:-|
|-:-_-:-_-:-| -Good Luck Out There- |-:-_-:-_-:-|