Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Jason Kronos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Incoming transmission~
~Signal strength: 67%~
~From: Morbius~
~Location: unknown~

Mr. Kronos,

Today while I was doing my usual stuff in space,suddenly I've found myself in a weird situation. A captain, called IC|Jersey showed up on my scanners. According to our contract, we didn't touch him, but right behind him, an other guy appeared...he definitely had different intensions. Your(?) pilot didn't want to comply so at the end he finished in his escape pod. Maybe he is still floating there somewhere, you should check it out.
The point is, that he was also kinda lucky, because at that point we were in a good mood and -just to add a little bonus to our contract- decided to protect him. However after a closer scan, we noticed that he doesn't have the proper papers as your captains usually have, so we couldn't be sure that he is a real member of Your company or not and that way we rather stepped back and just watched the flow of the events. I hope you can understand our point of view, we're not a guard service to help every unknown ships, only those who we think deserves it -who earned it- (e.g.: with smart decisions). I suggest you to take a closer look to your group, because next time they can find themselves even in a bigger trouble(but not because of us).

At the end, let me attach some documents about the matter.

Doc #1
Doc #2
Doc #3
Doc #4

[color=#00CCCC]PS: I need to talk with you from a different case. For the details please contact me via private networks.

*Ship lost*

~signal lost~
~transmission ended~
[Image: My%20IC%20Transmission%20Bar.png]

This is quite the disturbing matter that one of our transmitters has fallen in the hands of a civilian that is not known by us. We will be doing a thorough investigation into this incident, and finding out what both pilots were doing. As well as why IC|Jersey's pilot was cleared to launch. We have very strict Pre-launch checks and something like this should have never left port.

thank you for alerting me to this situation

Good Day

[Image: Untitled.png]

PS: Contact me over 5.K.Y.P.3. protocols about that more private Matter.