Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RPC-Vatan | Nomad Obstinate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Your forum name:
Miaou

2. Provide the exact name of the character. It should exist already, so put the $500 Mill on it and we will take it:
RPC-Vatan

3. What exactly are you requesting:
- Expansion of ZOI to allow all space.

-Allied to Nomads, Wild and Outcasts. Neutral to Gaians. Hostile to Gallic lawful, Kusari Lawful, the general people who would dislike the nomads.

-IFF to show Nomad

-Useage of nomad weaponry

(Basically, a nomad Obstinate)

4. Is this a request for Spec Ops ID, Terrorist ID, or some other ID:
Spec Ops.

5. Why are you requesting it:
I wish to continue my role play of the Vatan, of how it is being accepted into the Mirrorshare and how it has become the next Hybrid.

6. What are you going to do with it:
Continue the story of Vatan and possibly bring a bit of fun and enjoyment to people.

7. Provide a link to your relevant forum stuff:
(Sorry for the white text)

Moving On - Story of the RPC Vatan

Message to the Mollys Updated link so it works now - Hawk

Contact from LNS Tundra

Request to the 101st

Asking for docking rights on Islay from the Gaians

Another message to the 101st

Contacting the Oracles

Exiled from Gallia

There are plenty more messages from Lucas Gerald, but they do not relate to the road I decided to take Vatan down. Also, I normally do my RP ingame and most of my interactions with nomads and other groups are not recorded.

8. How long has this character been building the backstory IN GAME?:
September 14, 2010 is the furthest back I was able to trace.
Basically, long time character in the GRP under Shago, Directeur of the GRP (current Faction) and now exiled from Gallia.

9. Provide me with a cliffnote/summary for what you just linked us to:
Lucas Gerald and crew have gone through a lot. From being the Directeur of the GRP, going off to do a mission, having his addiction catch up to him (making him go insane), getting contacted by nomads, the death of Lucas Gerald and birth of Tous, the denial of Tous and the reborn self of “Vatan”.

It’s a long story that’s taken well over a year, but I’ll put it in the most basic way.

The Vatan is now a Hybrid (Human-Nomad).

10. Tell me why you need this to carry on with your life:
Vatan is basically a nomad, and as such should be allowed to do nomadic... things. The ID I have been using this entire time (GRP ID) has been useful to allow me to get this far, but does not allow me further actions that I would like to take. Being able to have less restrictions would be necessary for me to continue on with the story, such as a larger ZOI.

11. If you feel that you would like to provide us with character references, specify whom:
There has been many people involved to get my character created or has supported me.

Shagohad: Old GRP leader. Got me interested into the RP of the Royal Police and the Infected.
Gheis: Just being around and getting some nice old times with him with the character. Giving me a level head when I would act a bit rash.
Stefz: Being nice and understanding, helping me expand Gerald's RP even if it was a bit out of the box.
Zapp: Kicking off this route I took and being a bit of a model for me to base myself on.
Huggie: Getting the Gallic Infected RP going, helping with nomad stuff, accepting the story and making it apart of the K’hara.
Alley: Helping me understand more of the nomadic RP and helping expanding RP ingame.

12. If you screw up we may snatch your toy away in any manner that we see fit. Capiche?
Yep.
Approved: It appears this one got forgotten about. Don't be moving or unmounting that ID now.