Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Answer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is GVF_SERAPIS.

We can speak with Russian in real world.
This is teg for other player from russia.
They can see them.
Maybe join to us
' Wrote:This is GVF_SERAPIS.

We can speak with Russian in real world.
This is teg for other player from russia.
They can see them.
Maybe join to us

....?

Make sure your English on the server is a little better than this, please...

If you are referring to the OTF_RU, you *might* not want to join them. They've acquired a rather nasty reputation around here, and from my experience it is justified. Yechk, how many Legates does it take to kill one fighter? Come on, people, I know the Nomad threat is significant, but... don't you think that's a little over-zealous?
' Wrote:....?

Make sure your English on the server is a little better than this, please...

If you are referring to the OTF_RU, you *might* not want to join them. They've acquired a rather nasty reputation around here, and from my experience it is justified. Yechk, how many Legates does it take to kill one fighter? Come on, people, I know the Nomad threat is significant, but... don't you think that's a little over-zealous?

He wants other Russians to join him. And be able to talk Russian (converse more easily and not feel so alone) in his GVF clan. They were hanging around Bretonia? today. (I'm not entirely sure where to be honest.) And I also saw GVF and GVR.

Legates?
' Wrote:He wants other Russians to join him. And be able to talk Russian (converse more easily and not feel so alone) in his GVF clan. They were hanging around Bretonia? today. (I'm not entirely sure where to be honest.) And I also saw GVF and GVR.

Legates?

The OPG with help from the TBH and Benitez will be hunting down 'stolen' Corsair ships, especially Dreadnoughts.
We'll be looking out for 'em..
I wonder if he's using bablefish to convert to english.

That thing doesn't work right, most days..
' Wrote:Legates?

You've never seen what happens to Omicron Delta/Iota whenever a Keeper logs on, have you? Think the fleet that ambushed the rebels in Return of the Jedi. Replace all of those fighters with Corsair Gunboats, replace half the Star Destroyers with Corsair Cruisers and the other half with Corsair Dreadnoughts. Yechk.

It doesn't help that one of the fastest ways through from Xerna to the gate goes through Omicron Gamma.
I think to start you guys should just play together without a tag, get to know the server, know the RP of all the important factions, especially the ones you are probably going to try to create a player faction for and then submitt your faction proposal.