Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Catelyn Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Roger Denian steps into the camera set up in his office, pacing back and forth he begins-
"Cately, I'm not sure how to say this... No, no that's not it."

-He starts over-
"Alright, listen, I'm not great at this whole 'spilling my feelings things'. It's not in my nature. I know you told me to stop being an asshat, and you're one of the only people who knows that I can not be an asshat. Being nice doesn't come naturally. And before you ask, no I was not abused, nor made fun of. My parents are very wealthy, and I came from a caring home... Et cetera. It's just my nature.
-He stops pacing-
"I'm rambling, and the point of this message was to find out how you were doing, since it's been awhile since we talked, and how the doctors appointments were coming."
-He goes to switch of the camera, and makes an offhand comment about it being somewhere in his chest.-

-End Feed-
[Image: transcatepic01.png]

[Image: catelyncomms.jpg]

Hey Roger,

It's nice that you took the time to check up on me.
I do appreciate it, I'd imagine there's not many C.O.D's out there that take a sinscere personal interest in the welfare of their employees.

I think I'm doing ok.

I feel much better returning to work, it gives me something to focus and makes from a welcome distraction from my other problems.
It takes me longer to get stuff done around the workshop, but I am managing to find staff to give me a hand when they can. My collegues on Baltimore have been quite helpful in that regard.

The doctors keep getting me to do physio on my hand. It just hurts, and achieves nothing but pain and torture.
but, *sarcastic grin*
Gotta hope for the best right?

Anyways, I've kept my weekly appointments with the psychiatrist.
*smirks*
That's been a world of fun.
Aparently they here "I'm not crazy" quite often.

So yeah, I have my good days and my bad days, but I think I should do alright.
Thanks again for checking up on me.
You see, I know you have a heart, even if you don't let others see it. You have your reasons for the way you act, and the way you are. It's not my place to ask you to change.
Only you can decide that...

[Image: transcatepicend.png]
"Nice to hear you are healing up, I don't want you breaking anything vital on my by mistake... I do need to know, did it hurt your hand at all?" -He chuckles-
"I know it's tough for you to sit still and deal with the doctors, but trust me when I say it makes the higher ups calm down and especially stop pressing down on me to twist an employee's arm to make them go."
"Speaking of twisting arms, I plan on doing some repairs on the Globemaster, I'd like a hand, you game?"

-End Feed-
[Image: transcatepic01.png]

[Image: catelyncomms.jpg]

I could give you a hand if you'd like. My shedule is quite busy at the moment, but I'll make a note so I don't forget. Can't have my boss' ship falling to bits, at least not infront of clients.
*smirks*

Anytime you want to discuss the details or just want to chat,

you know where to find me.

[Image: transcatepicend.png]