Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Arbiter Jack Crow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Data Package Uploading...
...Data Online

[Image: Transmission8.jpg]

Com's ID: John "The Rorry" Santiago

*The usually calm and cold Rorry is no longer there... The worry in his face is hidden in the shadows.*

Crow... Jack Crow...

...I was told you wished to speak with me?

Transmission Ends
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

It seems I’ve got a problem in Sigma 13. Our quiet little world is on the verge of becoming the chaotic nightmare it was when I first joined the Junker Congress. I’m not very excited about seeing that happen. I’m also told you have been hanging out in Sigma 13. What exactly are you planning there?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
...Data Online

Planning? I am... unsure. Of late I have been drawn to the Sigma's again.

Life is changing for me... I...

...have you heard the news? I am in possession of a new vessel... or it is in possession of me.

But... but this is beside the point... What can I do to help?

Transmission Ends

I wasn’t really asking for your help. I was asking what you are planning so I can know what we should be doing. I was going to invite you to Yanagi for a drink and a chat, but now you’ve got me wondering. What exactly is going on?

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
...Data Online

I've stepped into a world of unknowns Crow. I've found myself in possession of something very similar to a Scorpion, known to be used in the ranks of Das Wilde, but this one is different... There is no nomadic mind in control, but that of my brother... my brother whom I cannot get out of my head! I cannot stay focused for more than short periods of time. My memory has holes throughout. My men are telling me I have exhibited extreme fits of violence which I do not remember...

I need help... help... that is my goal right now. Until then I cannot...

...I'm willing to pay. Get me something... Anything... Please.

Transmission Ends

Yeah, I think maybe bringing you into the bar at Yanagi is not such a good idea. Maybe I’ll just look for you in space.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****