Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jan Peters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AustinComkopiera2.png]

Subject:
Encryption Level: HIGH

Mister Peters,

I'd like to speak to you in person when you have the chance. I... think you might be interested in hearing what I have to say. Let's just say... it's for the war.

Commander Austin R. Goodman, CC
1st Bretonian Templar Squadron, 8th Fleet - HMS York

Files Attached

.:=Transmission Terminated=:.
~ Incoming Transmission from King's Cross Station, New London System (78.12.48.218.87.144.10.169) ~
~ Date: 12. October 819 AS ~

[Image: ylsVr.png]
To: Commander Austin R. Goodman, Bretonia Armed Forces.
Encryption: High
Topic: RE:

Good day Commander Goodman,

Let me start off by saying that it's a pleasure to hear from you again. Your invitation sounds intriguing, and of course, I checked whether I could free some time to arrange a meeting and discuss this in person.

Unfortunately, I'll be leaving Bretonia onboard the Gladstone to supervise a convoy to Liberty within the next few hours. Preparations for this on my side have all been taken care of. Depending on whether you're available on short notice, how urgent you deem this matter and how much time you'd like to see put aside, I can either offer you a meeting on King's Cross before my departure, or at any time tomorrow.

Should you be unavailable for either, I'll gladly hear your suggestions for another time and date.

Attached Files: None

Yours sincerely,

[Image: jansig1.png]

Jan Peters
Senior Supervisor
Borderworld Exports

~ End of Transmission ~
[Image: AustinComkopiera2.png]

Subject:
Encryption Level: HIGH

Mister Peters,

We'll most likely have to schedule the meeting sometime on the 13th, tomorrow. We both took part in the convoy to Liberty, however, due to the sensitivity of that assignment for the Armed Forces, as well as having a Minister of our Government present, I wasn't able to speak with you about the subject I had brought up here.

If you are free tomorrow, you can most likely find me on board the Invictus running a few of our pilots through mock response drills.

Commander Austin R. Goodman, CC
1st Bretonian Templar Squadron, 8th Fleet - HMS York

Files Attached

.:=Transmission Terminated=:.