Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Interspace Commerce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~Incoming transmission~
~Signal strength: 100%~
~From: Morbius~
~To: Leaders~
~Location: unknown~

Greetings IC| !

Tell me if I'm wrong, but our contract has expired. Which means two things:

1.) If you'd like to renew it, so be it, I'm not against it of course. We just need to sit down and recalculate the prices, but due to your actions in the last month were a littlebit -what's the correct word for it?
- corrupt? that too, but noo.. how about offensive, sly? Yea, that's closer. I'll use this one. -

So due to your sly attempts to blame us for everything, trying to sat us up will make that price a littlebit higher, but still you will be able to trade in peace.

2.) And Let me clear something here and now:

You showed how 'brave' and 'swaggerer' you are in other kind of comms, in the middle of a contract, knowing that we won't broke our word -just because we're kind-.

But as I mentioned above, the agreement is not active anymore. And if you choose this option, it won't be renewed for a time.

So come on Gents, let's bring it out to reality!

If you really think, that we were harassing you in the past 30 days, you really have no idea what does "harassment" mean.

But don't worry, we will show what we can do you with your kind if you really want some annoying moments and after that you can try to scare us with your speech which will be based on reality that time.

Let's see what was true and what was a lie from all of the things what you've told us.

From now on: *tick-tock goes the clock*

Two choices. One decision. Till you won't let us know how did you decide:

Expect us.

*Many ships appeared from the nowhere*
*Seems like they are charging their weapons*
*But suddenly they disappeared in the same strange cloud as they came from*

~signal lost~
~transmission ended~
~Incoming transmission~
~Signal strength: 100%~
~From: Morbius~
~To: Leaders~
~Location: unknown~

**Boosting signal***

[1 new message]

Dear 'friends',

*sigh*

It seems you never learn. But you will. Let that today's event be a lesson to you. And we have many. We are many.

Hope you're seeking for our blessing in the future, too.

See you all in space.

*Ships passing away next to a bunch or wrecks*
*They are smiling (?) {yes, they are}*
*They are whispering something*
*And suddenly disappeared*

~signal lost~
~transmission ended~