Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Corentin Brothers Limited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I have recently joined your company,
I must send details regarding my vessels.

they are:
[CBL]-Midnight.Tango
and
[CBL]-Tango's.Typhoon

Thank you once again
Tom Tango
(your new employee)

PS. I look forward to flying with you
:: Incoming Transmission ::

[Sender: Yannick Corentin]
[To: Tom Tango]
[Subject: Ship Details]

I don't think we've met, boy. I'll just assume Alan or Daniel forwarded this to my inbox because they themselves are too damn lazy to keep up with their administration.

Anyhow. You say you've joined their business. Given that I received this, that's probably true. I'll update their personnel database with your information.

Since my sons couldn't be bothered to send me any additional information about your person or exact role within the business, would you mind sending that to this same channel? Would come in handy for proper registration.

-Yannick Corentin

:: Transmission Ended ::
:: Incoming Transmission ::

[Sender: Tom Tango]
[To: Mr. Corentin]
[Subject: Bio]

Well... Here goes.

Growing up as a younger brother on Planet Leeds, I've always been an under-achiever. My older brother has always been in the spotlight, literally piloting everything from a Starflier to a Liberty dreadnought... well, almost everything.
With him getting all of the attention, nobody noticed me leave for Pennsylvania at the age of 15. I spent my last 25.SC on a barge to Erie.

As I've grown up, I've made many friends, and even been back to Leeds to make amends with my father, who was pleased to see me back after 5 years.

looking back on a mis-spent youth, I realize how much i could have achieved on Leeds. My Brother even let me fly his challenger once.

After seeking to put my life back together, I engaged in a tactical flight and engagement course at West Point. (in the interests of self-defense of course) Since that point i have had a taste for open space, and flying bombers.

Sadly my story is not as interesting as some, and not as checkered.
However, I've always wanted to be a part of something great, and that's where CBL comes in.

As a way to stay above the bread-line I've been running a Firefly full of MOX between LD-14 and Norfolk Shipyard. I'm sure this ship will be of much greater use in CBL's organization.

I feel i may have finally found my place in Sirius...

As a confirmation I'll also send details of my ships and their roles within your organization.

vessel 1 - IMG Bomber
vessel 2 - Firefly-Class transport

:: Initializing Data Transfer ::
:: 1 File Found - TT_CBL_Vessels.bmp ::
:: Uploading ::
[Image: TT_CBL_Vessels_zps5d1ff89b.png]
:: Upload Complete ::

Thanks again
Tom Tango

:: Transmission Terminated ::