Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Duvelske RP Stories Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5/5

good rp
A short Memo:

"Don't forget to put pictures in it... like a comic book."
I have read a lot of roleplay stories. I just wanted to say thank you for this good story! The Secret Research of Eric Stone is too suddenly at an end, other than that i love it.

If you want to contact me you can contact me on this site: http://www.writers-forum.com/
Heh. Saw this thread earlier today. What can I say? It was always good to brainstorm RP ideas with you on skype call. The Persephone as an Ace Up The Sleeve, remember? The bar at Freeport XXI Big Grin I'll steal our neighbour's motto to remember you buddy:

For those we left behind.
Rps with you mate were always fun. Both on the forums on in the game. Too bad it ended so suddenly. Anyways, I hope that I might see you or your "reincarnation" here again.

Would be fun to continue those stories, or start brand new ones.
(11-09-2014, 10:00 AM)Rodent Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly care what you're shooting and to what motive. But it's always good to keep your past actions in perspective, as well as the fact that better people than you have been permabanned for a lot less than what you have pulled. It's quite astonishing really...how well your method works to keep you in here and let you do whatever the ***** you please, hmm?

Very good RPs Duvelske, enjoyed reading them. Also, I think you fall under that category of better people that have been permabanned quoted up there.

Take care mate.