Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lambert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: imagefjkg.jpg]

So, you have the girl. With that I will assume Ruby is dead.
Her 'Army' won't be pleased to hear that, And I can assure you some of the boys....
They wont stop until the girl and those who took her are dead, or they are killed.
However. Thats not why I am contacting you.
I am assuming you've noticed some... things with her. Restlessness, irritability, insomnia...
If you haven't yet... I can assure you, it wont take much longer.
I'm not a doctor, but I can tell you what Ruby was doing.
And you need to know.... For the girls sake.
I don't want anything in return, other then to know the girl is safe.
I'm.. I'm already too far gone, but the girl... She has her whole life ahead of her..

That child has already suffered too much.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: v1S0S.jpg]

To: Unknown Recipient
Subject:RE: No Subject
Encryption: Standard
Priority: Normal

Hello there Miss Anonymous.

So strange that you would contact me without leaving a name or any information about yourself at all. Forgive me if your offer of help strikes me as highly... suspicious.

I take it that to offer me this information you'd want something in return, yes? How am I to know you even possess information that's worth my time? You seem to know an awful lot about Pita and there are few who know such things who would contact me in such a way aside from the enemies you were so quick to warn me about.

So, give it to me straight here. Who are you? Why do you want to help Pita? And how do I know I can trust you?

Unless you can provide me with such information, I don't believe we have anything else to discuss.

Lambert out.

***END TRANSMISSION***

I was hoping you wouldn't ask questions. But I will tell you what I can.
I am Amelia, the girls mother. At least, I should have been.
I'm not proud of what I did, I was not ready for a child. But, she didn't deserve what I put her through.
I was, technically still am, one of those enemies, I would get the information Ruby needed.
By the time.... By the time I realised what was happening with Pita, I was...
I was too caught up in the world of drugs and alcohol. Looking for my next hit.
I should have done so many things differently, but if I had, she would be stuck here, she wouldn't be free with you.
She would be the next Hussy of the Liberty Rogues.

I want to, I guess you could say, do something good before my time is up.
At the end of the day, she is my child, and I need to make things right.
I don't want anything in return, only your word that she will be cared for.
That she will recieve the medical care she so needs, an education, to be with someone who genuinely loves her as their child.
But, most of all, I want your word you will not let her end up with the Rogues. No matter the cost.
She is young, and she is smart. I have no doubt she is destined for big things.
She wont get far if she ends up back here with us.

I can only tell you that you can trust me. It is up to you as to whether you believe it or not.

Subject:RE:RE:RE: No Subject

Amelia,

Forgive me for being a bit taken aback by this revelation. I never imagined you would contact me, though now it makes sense in an odd sort of way.

Your offer, surprisingly, seems genuine, and it's certainly not asking much of me to do things which I already had every intention of doing anyway. Pita will be cared for in all the ways you described, though the very fact that I must carry out such basic requirements of human decency reflects your own failures.

I will never be able to forgive you for your disregard for Pita's well-being, and I do not think a face-to-face meeting would be a particularly good idea. Hopefully it is possible for you to transmit this information to me somehow.

She will never end up back with the Rogues, not so long as I live. You have my word on that, Amelia.

Lambert out.

***END TRANSMISSION***

Like I had said before, I am not proud of how I dealt with things. Nor was I ready to be a mother.
I am not asking for forgiveness, or a face to face meeting as I am aware I will more then likely end up dead.
I am glad someone has finally taken on the child as their own and she will get the life she deserves.
But, it won't be easy. Ruby has caused some serious damage.
I will tell you what I know. It isn't much, but it might help with helping her.
I am, of course, assuming it is only yourself with access to this message.

I am not sure if Pita has spoken to you about the 'tea' she would drink, Ruby would make her drink.
I don't know how long it was happening before I found out just over two years ago...
Ruby has been lacing her tea with what I understand to be an oil made from Synthetic Marijuana.
I don't believe it was laced with cardimine, but if it was, you would know by now.
The withdrawals from this shouldn't be too bad, fortunately, I don't think it is too addictive.

Now, I don't know whether to believe the next, but you should know regardless.
It is thought that as well as the laced tea, Pita was being given a variety of pills.
I am assuming it was a variety of painkillers, morphine and things of the like.
Her reasoning behind this was to control the child, another method of keeping her with Ruby.
It made the voices and the monsters more real, allowing them to be turned into something bigger.

I don't know if the voices and monsters were a creation of Ruby, or whether there is something else...
I believe she went to the doctor, but from what I am told, the report was destroyed.
I'm not sure on the extent of the damage, or the time it will take to fix it.
But the withdrawals from the pills will be stressful for both you and her.
When she is at her worst will be when she needs you the most.
That's when she will be most vulnerable.

There is one more reason why I have contacted you.
You and I both know that I am unfit as a mother.
And its too late for me to change things. But, I can do what is best.
I am willing to give you custody of the girl. I will sign her over to you so there is no chance of her ever coming back.
That is, if you are wanting her as your child.

Subject:RE:RE:RE: No Subject

Amelia,

Thank you for the information. It is... disturbing that Ruby would sink so low as to poison a child with drugs, though I guess I should no longer be surprised at such things from her. Still, she harms Pita even from the grave.

I will get her medical help for this immediately, as I have indeed noticed some changes with her personality recently and she often complains of stomach pains.

As for the child's custody, I have already been declared her guardian but if she is in some way still legally your child then yes, I'd prefer for you to sign her over to my custody in some sort of official capacity. Please forward it to the Primary Fleet office on the Battleship Missouri and they'll get it to me.

If anything else comes up, you know how to reach me.

Farewell Amelia and... good luck.

Lambert out.

***END TRANSMISSION***