Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Interspace, Bowex, Gateway; CC: IMG, ALG, DSE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wellington.png]

~indentGreetings and salutations to the contacted parties. I am Henry Wellington, spokesperson for the Wellington Group. The Wellington Group is a family-run investment group that controls certain businesses, such as Wellington Savings & Loan, which is a relatively small banking and loan service, and Wallace Metal Service, formerly a BMM affiliate. I am contacting your respective organizations to inquire about the pricing of shipping contracts and assistance in constructing space facilities.

Wallace Metal Service intends to reconstruct Wallace Metal Facility, and this time, we've kept all drunken CEOs with engine fixations out of the picture. Currently, we're only waiting on final approval for the installation's reconstruction from the Bretonian Commission of Modular Base Construction and Maintenance. It shall serve the same purpose as before, and, ideally, generate the same profits. As I was informed, representatives of all your various corporations were involved with Wallace Metal Facility in some fashion, I felt it only appropriate to contact you regarding assistance in these matters before resorting to unaffiliated contractors to aid in the Facility's reestablishment. I eagerly await your response concerning this matter.

Henry Wellington
Wellington Group & Wallace Metal Services
[Image: FrederickVonKleinzTop.png]

To decide on a price, we need to know more about what we're shipping and the level of containment it needs. Obviously if it requires us to use our Golems to ship it would be more expensive than a standard shipping transport.

[Image: FrederickVonKleinzBottom.png]
[Image: RZYJB.png]

Afternoon mr Wellington,

For some reason this message ended up at the exploration and security office instead of the trade combine or the services department.

I will forward your message and have someone of either of those divisions get back to you.

Kind regards,

Richard Farbridge, OBE
Exploration and security Division
Bowex
[Image: uSg1D.png]

To: Henry Wellington, Wellington Group

cc: Mr. James Cromwell, Director Operations; Mr Andrew Peterson, Trade Manager
Topic: Supply Contact Wallace Metal Services

Dear Sir,

It would be a pleasure for Bowex to supply you with the necessary commodities and construction materials for your base.

Please see below our prices.

If you have any requirements for items that are not listed, please contact our Trade Combine Department; nothing is too small or too far for us to ensure the customer gets their supplies.

[Image: BowexSupplyPrices.jpg]

I look forward to a long and prosperous working relationship on this supply contract.

Yours in service to the Realm,

Mr J. Barnes
Director Trade Combine Division
Borderworlds Exports
~Resending transmission to Interspace and Gateway.~
**** Incoming Transmission ****
To: Henry Wellington, Wallace Metal Service
Subject: Reconstruction effort
Encryption: Civilian (// Read hackable by house intelligence agencies)

Mr. Wellington,

Apologies for the delay in our response, but the situation to the north of Bretonia sometimes makes communication with our Bretonian bases... difficult. But to business.
I'm not very familiar with the past of your facility. I've read reports that it was previously located in the vicinity of the Dublin jumpgate in New London - but none of our vessels were ever permitted to dock as I recall. A tempting target for the Mollies, I might add - have you considered to request to set up a bit closer to the HMS Suffolk? Her heavy guns could add to your defense, if the Armed Forces permit it.
To the matter of shipping contracts, I am not certain we are the best party to ask. Within Bretonia we rely on Gateway Shipping to get our goods where they need to be, and they have thus far performed quite competently. I will forward this communique to them. Our Guild focuses mainly on the procurement of raw minerals, and their refined counterparts, although our partnership with Sirius Robotics at Aland does grant us a very competitive rate at Robotics. If you wish to procure them, feel free to send vessels to Aland - since the raw materials needed to produce them come from Freistadt, one system over, we almost never run dry.

If there are specific raw or refined materials you are interested in, please let us know. We'll need to know the location you plan to set up in, to provide you with a proper rate.

Regards,
- Johnathan Sanders, on behalf of the Independent Miners Guild

**** Transmission Closed ****
.:=Incoming Transmission=:.

[Image: directorofinternalaffairs.jpg]

Comm ID: Riley Williams
Subject: RE: To: Interspace, Bowex, Gateway; CC: IMG, ALG, DSE
Encryption Level: Medium

Mister Wellington,

I'm sending this transmission to inform you that your message has been forwarded to Gateway's Board of Directors, and they will respond here within due time with their answer.

Thank you for your patience in the matter.

Riley Williams,
Captain of Her Majesty's Rose

.:=Transmission Terminated=:.
[Image: icsigv2.png]

Greetings Mr Wellington,

It is good to see that you wish to restore Wallace. We of the IC will be glad to assist in construction and upgrades as our previous arrangements. As you are aware we are reasonablly priced and hope to hear from you soon as our base Malahide stands across from where Wallace once stood. We are hoping that you are approved and will be placing it back near the Dublin gate.

IC stands ready to assist as you need.

--Gorva
IC Dockmaster and Bargemaster
[Image: wellington.png]

~indentIt is good to have received a response from Interspace Commerce, as Wallace Metal Services has need of your services most urgently, namely your Barges and their immense capacity for carrying cargo. WMS would like to request a quote for temporary utilisation of both of Interspace Commerce's Barges, pre-filled with construction materials, and certain other materials required for initializing construction. I have enclosed a list of what, specifically, we require for the Facility's initial deployment process, as well as materials required for immediate expansion.

• Required for initial construction (to be delivered to WMS personnel stationed on New London):
  • 140 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of Polymers
  • 140 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of Industrial Materials
  • 100 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of Basic Alloys
  • 140 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of Super Alloys
  • 50 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of Optronics
  • 50 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of Cryocubes
  • 30 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of civilian-grade Nuclear Devices
  • Required for immediate expansion (to be stored on Interspace's Barges):
  • 20,000 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of civilian-grade Robotics
  • 20,000 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of civilian-grade Industrial Materials
  • 20,000 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of civilian-grade Superconductors
  • 10,000 Standard Sirius Shipping-sized crates of civilian-grade Nuclear Devices

Wallace Metal Services is, of course, willing to pay for fuel costs and brief rental of the Barges, which, weather permitting, should last no more than two to four hours once they are stationed at Malahide. We are also willing to pay extra for more speedy deliveries. If Interspace is able to accommodate our order, WMS can and shall make it much more than worth your while.

Henry Wellington
Wellington Group & Wallace Metal Services