Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Road to Rheinland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a sunny day... on planet Holstein. The news were starting to become more and more... desperate, our situation in Liberty was deteriorating. Hamburg is under siege.

The rich Rutger family has sponsored the construction of our new Elbe-class Carrier, but apparently not even with this new vessel, we can't hold the line.

[Image: Elbe-s.png]

More bad news...
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Schatten_Research_Facility

Here the new Elbe is currently being built. However... the situation is desperate. Our forces are outnumbered heavily, and we're in no condition of keeping up the ship-line production with the losses we are having.

To make matters worse:

Interspace Commerce situation has hurt our economy, and in the midst of the war

At least this has given us some satisfaction...
We have tried to receive help, in the means of manpower, resources and financial aid, from Kusari.

Is this real? That's what they're saying on the news.

With high hopes, I, Armin Schultz, will travel to Kusari to purchase cheap Battleship hulls for the defense of Rheinland...!

I've always looked for ways to spend my fortune. I believe investing in the Samura Heavy Industries' shipyard of Yokohama is the thing to do. The great keiretsu will undoubtedly provide the hulls at the fastest time possible, for the defence of our great nation.

Rheinland must prevail!