Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ***New Part Of The Order***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*DELETED*
Is this like a feedback thread where people can asks oorp questions? If not, delete my post.
*DELETED*
Well I dunno if I should be posting this here, but in my opinion:

If the "revolution" is aimed vs another part of the same faction, I'd advise you not to challenge them actively.

If they follow you around and tell you what to do and ask you to comply to a non-cannon RP, tell them to leave you alone. If they still don't leave you alone, report them for hassling and abusing their status. I know some of them used to do that a lot, don't know if they still do cause I havent seen an official order| ship in ages.

Don't fly around bugging them on purpose. They got a longer arm than you with the admin team and its going to go south.

Do your own thing, do it well, get people to join you, impress people with good an realistic RP. Once you are well known, more active, more respected, and more numerous than them, ask for official status.
(11-03-2012, 03:43 PM)Hell Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Wizard but that faction is dead, no one ever logs. No interactions.

TCG| is not dead of course.
We log few times a week and spend our time mostly in Alaska this days-weeks-month.
Omicrons are dead in general... no BHG|Core,no Keepers-K'Hara,no Wild...hell,entire right side of Sirius map is pretty much dead.
It's no wonder considering the fact that one must fly 200k from Mu to Delta just to meet another player.
I fly to mu sometimes. Don't mind travelling 200k

And I -never- see TCG online. I check who's online a lot.
Omicron's isn't completely dead. And this is off-topic. (PS stop using white)

Also
Good luck with the faction then. I saw a ship online the other day and I did wonder what their tag ment.
Well it must be the timezones then. I see them online more regularly, and in greater number than the official faction. They were also helpful in helping me set up. The only official faction ship I saw in a long time was an Osiris sitting idle for hours in o100, and he wouldnt even tell me where the mu/zeta jumphole was, claiming he didnt know (yeah right).
(11-04-2012, 04:30 AM)Timbuktu Wrote: [ -> ]Well it must be the timezones then. I see them online more regularly, and in greater number than the official faction. They were also helpful in helping me set up. The only official faction ship I saw in a long time was an Osiris sitting idle for hours in o100, and he wouldnt even tell me where the mu/zeta jumphole was, claiming he didnt know (yeah right).
normal, hightly nuclear! the transponder do not function normally and nomad proximity create that!

probably like i heard, there are 2 jh in this system but i dont know where they are!
*DELETED*
*DELETED*
Pages: 1 2 3