Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another communication to the so-called "IND"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: lwb_transbar.png]
:: Transmission begins ::
Sender: Eva Morgenrot
:: Message begins ::

Hallo again, mysterious businessmen,

Unfortunately, as you know, our last project did not end as we hoped. That said, we are beginning something new. And we need a few things. We believe you may be able to help with this.

We are in need of some assemblebots and autowelders, first of all. Secondly, there are several machines and dozens of machine parts that we require for this. I have ein list for that. Lastly, we need a good, industrial grade smelter, with the needed infrastructure to run it, so extra nuclear power devices.

Dr Freud is also in need of a new case of cigars and keeps bugging me while I am trying to make this transmission, so one of those, too. Maybe a couple to keep him occupied.

Do you think this would be possible? If so, I can give you specifics, ja?

:: Communication close ::
[Image: winchester1-1.png]

Greetings Ms. Morgenrot,

It is a pleasure to hear from you again. Notwithstanding the unusual circumstances of our last endeavor. This time, however, I am positive that we can come to an agreement that benefits us both. My associates and I are looking forward to working with you.

From the partial list you have proposed, I don't see anything that would be extremely difficult to aquire. All that remains is to discuss the amounts needed and the compensation for those items. As for the cigars, I know someone that hand rolls them himself. I will make sure I bring a few cases for you.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem
Independent Neuralnet Division

Hallo again Herr Winchester III!

I am glad to hear that you can help with this. It turns out that we have found an extra smelter that the Junkers had. They're always melting stuff after all. We still need the other stuff though, ja? I figure it's something like this:

For autowelders, we probably need about 7500 units. That will allow us to keep them in use since they are notoriously prone to needing repairs.

For the assemblebots, we probably need a lot less, about 2000, though we'd also pay for a few more or less either way.

As far as the assorted industrial materials, including the parts und machines, we'll probably need about 20,000 shipped total. I will upload the specifics from mein engineers.

Then we'll probably need about 100 nuclear devices to ensure our power systems are up to date.

Also, do you know anyone who has access to Gaian Camels, the nice kind? We are expanding our camel ranch on Planet Wiesbaden you see, und we need camels to have ein camel ranch.

Danke for the cigars, I am sure the good doctor will be very happy. Do you think you could get a holosculpture shaped like 2 giraffes, too? Karl thinks it would look good in our Biergarten. And do you know anywhere to get glass panels for ein greengarden?

How much do you think it would take to ship all this? In any case, we are very happy to do business with you if you can get all that stuff!

Ms. Morgenrot,

Good to hear from you so soon. With the amount of pilots, the distances involved and a decent amount of profit, I would set the amount at 60 Million Sirius credits. I hope you will find this amount agreeable.

Sincerely,

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem

That is quite acceptable. I will surely forward you the credits just as soon as all the parts are delivered. Did you have any luck with the camels or the holosculpture?

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
**Establishing Video Feed**
*100%... Feed Uplink Complete*

[Image: Neil-Patrick-Harris_l.jpg]

Comm ID: Aiden Harris
Target ID: Ms. Eva Morgenrot
Subject: Shipping Manifest

Good Evening Ms.Morgenrot,

I am Aiden Harris of the IND, here to report the first shipment of goods to you. The Shipment includes your Nuclear Devices, Ship Hull Panels, 10 Cases of Cigars, 10 Holosculptures, and 2 Furs courtesy of Mr.Winchester. As well as a beginning shipment of your Industrial Materials. Further Shipping Manifests will follow.

Shipping Manifest

Sincerely,
Aiden Harris

[Image: qwzmm0.png]

Independant Neuralnet Division
***** INCOMING TRANSMISSION *****

[Image: Blake_Monroe.jpg]

Dear Miss Morgenrot,

it is my pleasure to announce that we've delivered more of the requested items as stated in your initial transmission toward our office.
We hope that you'll be pleased with the quality and quantity of the goods delivered. Should you need any shipments to be done in the future don't hesitate to contact our office again.

Ship manifest #1:
Ship name: [IND]Zombie.Bank
Cargo loaded: Manifolds, 4775 units
Unloaded at: Darmstadt Depot

Ship manifest #2:
Cargo loaded: Manifolds, 3875 units; Gaian camels, 200 alive; Wine, 100 bottles

Ship manifest #3:
Cargo loaded: Robotics, 4775 units

Although you've had requested only 100 gaian camels we took the liberty to deliver twice as much to support the growth of your ranch.
The wine is a compliment from Mr. Winchester III to celebrate our successful business.

With regards,

[Image: Monroe.png]
Captain of the [IND]Deposit.Multiplier
Captain of the [IND]Slippery.Sleigh
Captain of the [IND]Zombie.Bank

Greetings Ms. Morgenrot,

As I am sure you have been notified by your cargo handlers, We have completed the shipments you have requested. I hope the timeframe of the deliveries has been met with your approval. I also hope this quells any fears that the IND cannot perform any deliveries that has been requested of them.

The cargo manifests will follow this communication. You will also find a small gift has been forwarded to you as well. I hope you like it.

We hope that this line of communication will remain open so that we may continue to do business with each other. Please send the agreed upon amount of 60 Million credits to [IND]Mason.Jar so that I may disperse it to the pilots who helped with this endeavor.

Cargo manifest: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Sincerely,

Jonathon Winchester III
President Pro-Tem

I am very glad to see all the stuff shipped to our base! You und your associates are very effective at getting a person what they need. Danke for the extra stuff, too, the furs und wine will be very good for morale.

Soon we will be able to build many tractors. Do you need any tractors? Our greenhouse will take some time to properly construct, but we offer to sell you assorted fresh produce when it is done.

As you'll see, I have sent the money to your account, ja?

In addition, we are offering a standing offer of 2706 credits per standard unit of FloraGro on Merzig Depot und slightly less for Manifolds to most of our bases which have the ability to work with them, ja?