Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Indie Xenos Project: The Junker extermination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Current active participants on the project: Tratto.Inc, Podolski
Anonymous (faction unknown) donors: Altegra (100.000.000 SC), Cipilan (104.000.000 SC)
All donations to the project may go to: Tratto.Inc

Starting budget: 604.000.000 SC
Current budget: 604.000.000 SC
Money paid to date: 0 SC

[Image: 264px-XenosLogo.png]

Allright, I had enough of this ... I'm sick of Junker Congress freackin' ships -> .:j:., they're BAD for business, BAD for Liberty and also BAD for Sirius at all ! I want them DEAD, burried right in front of my porch. Sorry but this transmission will be short, I'll keep the money for tha' killz !

General conditions

- Connecticut KILLS will not be paid (of course)
- Each kill need to include /time + ID screenshot prior engaging/death + proff of system you're in (target a station, planet nearby or map screenshot while the junker is still on radar)
- This bounty is for .:j:. tagged ships only, Indie junker kills will not be paid.
- This is a Sirius wide bounty, kill them whatever they are ! I don't want them back to Liberty.
- I don't care who you are, even our enemies can do the job ... we'll get you after Angel
- Money will be paid in less than 72 hours for each of yer kills.

Payment details

- Killed .:j:. = 5.000.000 SC
- Killed .:j:. in Puerto Rico = 8.000.000 SC
- Killed .:j:. Barge = 10.000.000 SC

Bounty board register (posting format)

Your ship name: (Name)
Your affiliation: (ID screen)

Code:
[color=#990000][b]Your ship name: [/b][/color][color=#000000][i] (Name)[/i][/color]
[color=#990000][b]Your affiliation: [/b][/color][color=#000000][i](ID screen)[/i][/color]

Bounty board collect (posting format)

Your ship name: (Name)
Your .:j:. target name: (name)
Screenshots: (target ID, system proff, kill shot)

Code:
[color=#990000][b]Your ship name: [/b][/color][color=#000000][i] (Name)[/i][/color]
[b]Your .:j:. target name: [/b] [i](name)[/i]
[b]Screenshots: [/b][i](target ID, system proff, kill shot)[/i]

Currently registered folks
None

Waiting for great news about .:j:. Boom's !
Your bounty thread has been locked because it fails to meet the guidelines of the board. Specifically, blanket bounties may only be posted by official factions.

Please read the pinned thread.