Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Status Report: La Fortaleza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dxfgoo.png]

Arbiters, fellow Congressmen,
Thanks for the opportunity to build and operate my pub aboard La Fortaleza. I've deposited the construction funds and contracted the workers necessary to complete the project quickly. The supplies have been imported and I begin at once.

As the station presents the first impression when entering our system I had the Congress emblem prominently displayed on each of the docking bays. I believe the base is a fitting symbol of the Power, Profitability, Security, and Freedom our organization represents.
[Image: LaForaleza.png]
The base is already outfitted with the most advanced sensors and communication equipment available.The powerful weaponry she commands is state of the art. There was no need to improve on this facet of the instillation. Considering the increased traffic through the jumphole and additional visitors to the station I did bring in additional personnel to assist with verifying ship affiliations.
[Image: LaFortalezaCommandCenter.jpg]
The Eastern docking bay is strictly reserved to be used for launching combat craft for the defense of Puerto Rico. The maintenance facilities and pilot's quarters are ideally suited for our purposes. These areas are off limits and well guarded. The middle bay has been set aside for smaller craft visiting the station.
[Image: LaFortalezaDockingBays.jpg]

The third bay was where I invested some real effort. I converted the Western docking station to accept mooring of larger vessels. I've added a full contingent of automated loaders. The station can now support efficiently loading and offloading even the largest transport ships.
[Image: LaFortalezaMooringBay.jpg]
The interior of the station has been fully refurbished for the safety and comfort of crew and visitors alike. Both manual and mechanical security measures have been employed to protect sensitive areas within the base.
[Image: LaFortalezaDrunkenJunker.jpg]
A lobby was employed to serve as a buffer between visitors and permanant party living aboard La Fortaleza. It will be the only entrance to the base not requiring access codes and security identification.
[Image: LaFortalezaPlaza.png]

The cargo module has been well stocked with all the necessities needed to sustain the additional personnel, the inventory for the pub, and various goods I've collected for conducting a bit of side business with friends who stop in from time to time.
[Image: LaFortalezaStorehouse.jpg]
Construction is complete. The pub is finished and the staff are preparing for the grand opening. Again, thanks for the opportunity.
[Image: DrunkenJunkerEntrance.png]

I look forward to seeing you all at the Drunken Junker.
[Image: DrunkenJunkerTess.jpg]
*****Incoming Encrypted Transmission*****
****Comms Signature: James Trenton****
***Ship Identification: .:j:.JunkTown***
**Station: Ibiza**
*System: Omicron Alpha*
-Transmission Begins-

Impressive work here my friend. Glad to see the old place all fixed up.
I'll be making my way over as soon as I can.
Just gotta finish up on a few things first.
I'll cya soon.

~Transmission Ends~