Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: COMMANDANT ERIK MAXIM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ENCRYPTED BURST TRANSMISSION...

In response to my offer to provide surveillance, protection and detection technologies to Gallic organizations...

I believe I know yours--by name at least--and it is not a problem. We will shortly be able to rendezvous in Gallia at which time I can transfer sample materials and schematics.

This is a "non-partisan" effort. While information gathered by Junkers is incorporated in the designs, so are many other technologies and the Junkers themselves are not involved in this offer or the replication of the devices.

Additionally, you will be constructing them yourselves and we can provide test subjects to show their utility as well as instructions and guidelines for their use.

Contact me at your convenience, monsieur.

I am, Alan Parsons. SHIP IDENT: AI:.Alan.Parsons

...END TRANSMISSION
[Image: TransArek3.png]

Bonjour... Fortunately Éric, not understanding that your communique was mis-addressed or encrypted, could not make sense of it and forwarded it to me. I've since corrected the matter on his end. You may wish to ensure the correct spelling is used in the future; Arek is my name, Éric is a retired old man. Est-ce clair?
On to business, however.

I understand that you have up-to-date maps of Gallia, having worked for GMS. Let me know what time suits you so we can meet for a demonstration of this technology, preferably soon and in Provence.
Merci.

. . . .-Commandant Arek Maxim,
. . . .Division du financement de l'économie
. . . .Unione Corse

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION.png]
~MESSAGE RECEIVED~
[Image: TransArek3.png]

Salut,

We are still awaiting an appropriate time to rendezvous, monsieur.

. . . .-Commandant Arek Maxim,
. . . .Division du financement de l'économie
. . . .Unione Corse

[Image: END%20TRANSMISSION.png]