Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: [RM]; CC: RNC-Gepard - Topic: RNC-Gepard staging from Freeport 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: Stephen Schwerdtfeger, Guildmaster ****

**** TO: Rheinland Military ****
**** CC: Commander of RNC-Gepard

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE: ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK: ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: stephen_schwerdtfeger.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[Image: ImgLogoSmall.png]

Dear Sir or Madam,

the IMG would like to inform the Rheinland Military that a Secondary Fleet warship named "RNC-Gepard" has been commencing acts of war while staging from Freeport 4, Magellan.

As a consequence of the Neutrality Agreement, the IMG has taken the necessary measures to stop these actions of the RNC-Gepard.

You can find the evidence attached to this message.

Yours sincerely

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster

Attachments:

*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
========INCOMING TRANSMISSION========

To: Stephen Schwerdtfeger, Guildmaster
Encryption: HIgh.
Source ID: Cpt. Velikyi Kukuruzo
Subject: Answer.

Guten abend herr Stephen Schwerdtfeger.

Ja,situation was,but i want inform you,there is was no any aggression actions from our side to IMG traders and miners. That was only dock for refuel and reload our reserves of water,oxygen,food and fuel.Nothing more. If thiz situation was problematic for you,i can promise it will never happen again. But i want notice you,that this is not mean that our patrol will finish their job in so far systems. And this will not affect for IMG ships in any situation. This patrol has target only libertonian ships which is supplying enemy battleforces.
Agression was started from Bretonian forces to our ship in maggelan,without any reason.Thanks god after destruction of ship,all our crew was saved by freelancer ship,which was near.But be ready,last action of Bretonian fleet in California,went beyond the scope of all of agreements.They send you a photo,and this photo,can be an act of manipulation of consciousness.Why?Take a look on second photo,as you can see there is an planet(Maggelan has no planets) - and the scanning of landscapes showing that this is California Minor,California system.So be in maximum attention,we do not seek to affect our relationship with IMG. They are (Bretonian Navy) not in war with us and we are not shooting their transports,but you can see that they destroyed our cruiser in California (liberty space), when they are neutral to our Vaterland, on their capital ship without any no explanation.

Be careful.And fly safe.

Kukuruzo out.
========TRANSMISSION TERMINATED========
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: Stephen Schwerdtfeger, Guildmaster ****

**** TO: Rheinland Military ****
**** CC: Commander of RNC-Gepard ****

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE: ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK: ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: stephen_schwerdtfeger.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[Image: ImgLogoSmall.png]

Dear Captain Kukuruzo,

first let me give you my thanks for contacting me on behalf of the RNC.

I know that no IMG assets were directly harmed by the RNC activities around Magellan. I say directly, because indirectly there was some harm done on a political, diplomatic level.

Bretonia and Liberty of course asked questions why Rheinland forces were able to operate from Freeport 4 in Magellan.

I am sure you understand that this places a small, independent, neutral group of miners in a very difficult situation. The IMG has no part in wars between houses. We signed Neutrality Agreements and have to make sure that our bases are neutral.

To make sure that this promise of neutrality is fulfilled, the Guild had to make sure that the ship in question cannot dock at the Freeport any more. We did that.

I am sure you understand why this action was necessary and I also hope that the neutral status of Freeport 4 is accepted by all partties.

Thank you for your message, Captain Kukuruzo.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stephen Schwerdtfeger
IMG Guildmaster

*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***