Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fall of Acheron
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The fall of RNS Acheron during unfair fight in Leeds against Armed Forces"

Acheron... The orders were to prevent depart of GRN ranked officer, Leon Chevalier. Once battleship reached planet, several Bretonian and Libertonian vessels appeared on scope, including Normandie.

"What the?! Normandie?"

"Sir there is too many of them!"

"Retreat immediately!"

Ship engaged cruise and started movement to Edinbourgh, but too late. Cruise disruptor hit the ship and it stopped.

"We're disrupted!"

Pierre's face shown no fear, but he realize that this is the end.

"Prepare for fight. We won't give up so easily!"

Acheron turned to the incoming destroyers and headed right into the battle. Gunners were doing their job perfectly, however destroyers manage to make a distance, dodge the shots and flank the battleship.

"Our shields are down!"

Once he noticed incoming Liberty battlecruiser, Pierre ordered:

"Concentrate on this vessel. Launch torpedoes!"

Two torpedoes quickly reached battlecruiser and hit it. The ship began evasive maneuver, attempting to get to safe distance from Acheron.

"Get them with everything we got!"

At this moment bretonian battleship moved in battle. Acheron got hit with several mortars.

"Warning! Integrity of the ship hull 40%! All crews, evacuate!"

"You heard it, everyone to safe pods!"

More and more damage have been taken, some crews made it to the safe pods. However most of them weren't so lucky. Ship started to explode.

"Warning! Damage is critical! All crews, evacuate!"

Pierre remain on the bridge, knowing that he won't be able to reach any safe pod. He was staying against the window, smiling and saying "Stay happy, while you can!" All systems shut down in one moment. The fire reached fuel stocks. In one huge explosion Acheron disappeared for a moment. Then everything went silent. Hull have been raped apart, huge parts of it were floating around the space. Few safe pods that separated from ship before explosion have been picked by bretonian capital ships in the area.

(//Thanks for fight guys. That was really fun. My memories of that fight confused already, so i hope i haven't said anything that didn't really happen. Sadly it had to end like this, but i made a choice to kill this ship iRP if it die even once in game. So i did. And yea, sorry for my grammar.)