Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Order| Encrypted Transmission.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Gcst1.png]

Good Good hmmmmmm * itches chin with fork *
seems i have your attention my little soap dodgers.

Just yesterday i was happily looking around Mu in my Mako, you see
i had just had her polished and was showing off cruising up and down
the main drag there in Mu with my sunglasses on and elbow out the window
trying to find a skinny Order chic to impress..sadly they dont exist.

Hmmmmmm well seems a few of your men took offence to me making gagging
gestures at the fat women of Omicron Mooooooo * haha-ha Smirks * and decided to
attack my lovely ship. Demanding the Prisoners in my Brig.

Well within 30 seconds a Geb and a Bomber were obliterated i did laugh haha-ha
and to top it of i captured another 20 or so pilots of Moooo and now have 35
of them in my brig. I informed your fat secretaries that i will require 2 million
per prisioner to have them freed within 24 hours..
Thats 70 million ok for you stupid worms that failed yr 9 but fly osirises hahaha.

I can be found at Freeport 11 send out 1 ship with the ransom money and
inform me of the callsign. Any funny business worms and ill start
an Order cull of the likes you have never seen before.

I look forward to hearing from you...if you have the guts that is.

[Image: g8hjw.png]
// ambush will be accepted by Mimic for RP purposes.
[Image: 4972613700b.jpg]

*Celcius opens her comm channel yawning from the cockpit of her Onuris* I thought i had static on my radio..turns out, it was some guy bleating. How excessively boring..another..macho man showing off his guns, you do realise, that Order agents, are trained to be captured by actual threats, like bounty hunters, and House forces, they know full well what to do when captured, as do the Order, i dont speak for the official Order as such, but i know how they work. So continue your bleating little man..you are impressing noone. Of course, you may need to bleat since your obviously to "small" in the areas where it counts. Women in the Order exist, and whilst we spend our time, making sure low lifes like you continue your quest to make yourself feel better from your inadequacies, we at least can have a laugh at men like you when we have down time.
I think i will enjoy seeing what the Actual Order Command folk say to you, IF anything, After all, it is a secret society, the Order members you hold, dont exist, cant pay for what doesn't exists. But, i guess you need to do something to make yourself big.
[Image: 160aiyg.png]

I would ask how you can breathe in space, then I remembered you're so full of hot air you can move a fleet of Hindenburg-class zeppelins from Manhattan to New London .

You're a washed up moron who has run out of ammo and is left with harsh language and petty insults.

I almost wish I had a lower IQ. Ya'know, so I could enjoy your company.

But I doubt anyone else in Sirius has managed to get below double digits

Now, run along Mimic, I'm sure you need to buy more duct tape to keep that scrap heap running.

[Image: 35jxwet.png]
[Image: Gcst1.png]

Time is just about up tick tock tick tock

Video link feed.

[Image: g8hjw.png]
[Image: 1zohq84.png]
[Image: qoyvjd.png]
CommID: Kira Lily
Encryption: Pizza. What now.

Alright.

That's it.

Mimic, you will find a crate of chocolate chip cookies near the jump hole to Mu. Now, you are going to take the cookies and go away. No, there are no other cookie choices. There are no Snickerdoodles or Thin Mints. I am not the ******* Girl Scouts who will sadface like sissies when you reject the most awesome food ever. No, I will bring a fleet, and I will burn your home, your neighbour's homes, your ship, and anyone with you. I will burn it all to GLASS AND LAUGH MANIACLY AS WE ATOMIZE THE GLASS.

So, here is what you are going to do. You are going to sit yourself down in your command chair, you are going to shut up, and you are going to do what Mister Rogers told Mister T: Get the **** out of my neighborhood.

If you do not, I will kill you, your friends, your pets, and I will laugh. I WILL LAUGH.

And we don't send pilots on normal patrols; we have an AI fly around in the leas craft and drag around a few more that have Guild Core Prisoners of War. So the snivelling, groveling pieces of **** are your own people.

End. Of. Discussion.

Kira Out!

[Image: 2lutfzp.png]