Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty government - Base construction permit request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Liberty government
Subject: Base construction permit request

Good day. My name is Sorin and I'm an officer in service of republic for a few years. I was recently appointed in command of a Liberty assault battle cruiser LNS-Jamaica from reserve fleet. Prior to my service for authorities I was working as a trader for some legal companies from Liberty and Bretonia.

I participated in a few battles against Rheinland fleet in Texas. And it hurt me to see our proud fleet to be scraped too often. If things go bad we may retreat to Battleship Mississippi, but... it's firepower many times are not enough to stop Rheinland armada.

So I have a request and an intiative to build a defensive base on orbit of planet Houston. It won't have any factories. Just weapons platforms and an extended cargo storage. It's purpose will be to enforce security of Texas system. It also could be used as an armory. Where our capital ships can switch equipment right before battle depending on the situation.

As I said, I have experience in hauling goods and in time then there is no danger from Rheinlanders or pirates, I could build/maintain that base. I can spend up to 1 Billion Sirrius Credits for this project. And my free time. That should be enough to upgrade base to level 2.

But I would be more than happy if government in future will help me in this project with labor force and finance, to make that base even stronger. If it will be level 3 or 4 it would be possible to even place e few weapon platforms at entrance of the system.

Access to that station will be granted to authorities as Navy, Police and so on. And transport companies that may help with construction in initial - build process. Also the control codes of the station will be shared via a private channel with Navy fleet admiral or government representative.

I think that's all. Thank you for your time.
--- boosting signal ---
--- retransmitting ---