Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To The Liberty Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*incoming transmission*
Com ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Liberty Government
RE: Base Construction

Kallisti,

It has been some time since I spoke to you. I do little more than pass your patrols during trade runs nowadays and I still like an occasional ski trip to Denver so I hope all is well.

My question is about the Pennsylvania system. I don't venture there much but some of my popes do. I have been approached by some wanting to build a small base not far from Bethlehem Station. It would be used for us as a base to spread the word of Eris and recruit new members. Nothing more.
The plan is but in the drawing phase. I wanted to know if Liberty is OK with us building this base and what it will take, permits and funds and such, if it is OK. Rest assured, we plan to keep a couple of bombers and fighters there as security and nothing else. Should that need change, I would contact you.

I await your response.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
Dr. John Henry Holliday;

Prior to authorisation of this base, we will need the following information and guarantees:

- Please read the terms and conditions placed upon base construction in section two of the Laws of Liberty. Please ensure you agree to all the listed terms.
- You will be required to open the base for Primary fleet ([LN], =LSF= and LPI-) vessels to dock, as well as give us the precise location of construction.
- We will need an assurance that no outlawed individuals, nor those who are deemed hostile to The Republic of Liberty will be granted docking rights on the station.

Once your base is constructed, please provide us the name of the depot, which will be recorded by us along with its location when it is confirmed by a bailiff.

Assuming that you begin construction before the first of December, that date will be when your first payment is due.

The monthly cost of a base in Pennsylvania is 50million (50,000,000) credits per month. This will be adjusted in accordance with the size of your facility as it develops.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics.