Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Rheinland Military/ CC: Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: tle.png]
[Image: sinl.png]
(-)--- Comm ID: Jim Southerland ---(-)
(-)--- Ship ID: RSS-The.Jim.Dandy.][ ---(-)
[Image: jimsoutherland4.png]

Nay mean to put more fuel to the fire here Lads but on a run of cigars to New London I about broke out the brown pants seeing I was confronted with the Liberty Security Force. Now I communicated a system wide what tha frack and even to the Liberty ships. Two things. One, they didn’t waste the energy to even fire a single shot at me. The Jim Dandy is a Titanic transport. Light armor and not much of a match for much anything. They could have ended us in seconds but spend more time making a U-turn.

Second: Now I’d been a grand time since oldl Jimmy ventured into Liberty space, but I’m a mite sure Liberty and the Order aren’t friendly. Yet take a look.

It’s a flippin Geb Cruiser! That’s Order tech but it’s ‘sporting a Liberty Security ID. Something is not right here. Best to do some detective work before calling this one lads. We’re trucking back to New Berlin space tonight. I’m sending this comm to Republican as well. Stranger times out there.

[Image: tld.png]