Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Generalmajor Kaspar Meisnerr [RHA] - Highly encrypted - Eyes only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_7867.png?dateline=1351196550]

Generalmajor Kaspar Meisnerr;

I am Harrison McRemitz, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs on behalf of the government of The Republic of Liberty. I am aware our contact thus far has been both limited and not entirely favorable to either of our organisations. However I believe, as do many others within the government, that reopening dialogue between the Red Hessians and Liberty would be both wise and productive.

As such, we are inviting yourself and other representatives of the Red Hessians to a meeting to potentially foster a more productive diplomatic relationship. The date of this meeting will be entirely on your terms. The location will preferably be a neutral region of space. This can be negotiated between us prior to any arrangement being made.

Liberty wishes to reach out to the Red Hessians, to put aside whatever differences may be between us. We both hold a very great concern for the welfare of Rheinland's people and I believe we both wish to see Rheinland become a progressive, forward thinking, open and stable society, in reflection of the wishes of her people.

Through dialogue, I believe we may be able to come to an agreement which is favorable to yourself, to Liberty, to the people of Rheinland and to Sirius as a whole. Liberty does not seek to conquer Rheinland, and never has. We do not hold territorial claims over Rheinland space, nor would we seek to take that which rightfully belongs to Rheinland's people.

We live in troubling and difficult times, Herr Meisnerr, although many, myself and the Republic of Liberty included, believe in the fact the people of Sirius, be they of Rheinland origin, Libertonian, Bretonian, Kusarian, or even Gallic, may arrive on the other side stronger and more unified.

- Harrison McRemitz, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs.
Republic of Liberty.
< Secure channel broadcast initiated >
< Recipients: Harrison McRemitz, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Liberty >
< Comm ID: RHA Oberkommando >

[Image: w1z5sm.jpg]

We are ready to send representatives to meet with your own regarding the current status of our relations.

In order to ensure the safety of our people, the location will be given to you on the day of the meet. The date will be transmitted in advance via secure burst transmissions.

We will trust that this is not an attempt at a double cross.

Regards,
RHA Oberkommando

< broadcast terminated >
< trace signal found >
< channel available for reply >