Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Corsair/Taz please explain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Sender ID: Tr'i Udent***

[Image: pilot.jpg]

half-duplex system online......sending message....sending....sending....sent.

A Formal request to have reports of attacks in Omicron-74 explained.

Earlier today a Corsair ship decided to enter Omi-74 and start hitting our base, he was then asked to leave.

Then later this afternoon a TAZ member in a BS was caught doing the same thing, poor excuses followed.

I don't believe that either had any real excuse to do it, other than being in league with each other to cause grief and misery to a small group of Zoners.

This is Tr'i Udent...ending transmission

***Transmission Lost***
[Image: machete_a_com.gif]
Request denied seƱor.

The Corsair Empire is in the middle of a humanitarian crisis.
Don't you think our capitans have something better to do
than shooting at inanimate defenseless objects?
Instead of building casa's in the sky ,
why don't you consider shipping food to Crete?

In any case,
I'd have to see it with my own eyes to believe it.

Machete
Centurion of the Omega fleet,
The Corsair Brotherhood

[Image: TBHsmalliconfinalcopy.gif]
[Image: 1zp2ws2.jpg]

Greetings.

This is quite a high statement you transcend.

You have proof to back up on this accusation that I may send to the other popes?

Pope Brettonias the First

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
[Image: 25k0p4m.jpg]

Oh so now we are making accusations? Yes I was there, to check out the rumors. Have I attacked your base? Hardly... One of my crewmembers thought it would be funny to fire a round at it to activate the shield. The man in question has been lectured and relieved of duty.

But if you really have to accuse me then that only tells me what kind of people you are, after all I had a talk with one of your people about said base. Or maybe you are just holding a grudge because I declined his "offer" for us to help -you- supply -your- base?

The Astral Queen is a colony ship and we live in piece, our weapon systems are there for the important task of assure the safety of our citizens. Take the advice of a man who has been flying this universe when you where still in daipers, if you want to survive out here you should consider every word you say and who you say it to. Because I bet my hat on it that you'll get even more ships over there playing tag with your beloved base.

[Image: 34nrywg.jpg]
***Incoming Transmission***
***Sender ID: Tr'i Udent***

[Image: pilot.jpg]

half-duplex system online......sending message....sending....sending....sent.

[TAZ]Astral.Queen:"Or maybe you are just holding a grudge because I declined his "offer" for us to help -you- supply -your- base?"
On my behalf a pilot did enquire informally, if a formal request was put, would we have any support from yourselves....your answer does not hold merit with myself or the board of enquiry, as we do not believe in holding grudges or deal with petty hear say.
As for experience shouldn't your crew be of the best quality as to not make a very silly error in judgement, as you stated you are of the highest quality.

However it was not yourself on the first offence, rather one of your Lackeys that fired upon the station.

Pope Brettonias the First:"You have proof to back up on this accusation that I may send to the other popes?"
As a matter of course all disputes are recorded and logged, we would be happy to supply the Faithful with the said records.

Machete:"Don't you think our capitans have something better to do than shooting at inanimate defenseless objects?"
I would have hoped so, sadly one of your number had no thought of the current hardships that the Corsair people are facing, as requested we would be able to supply food to relieve the suffering of the Corsair people's.

This is Tr'i Udent...ending transmission

***Transmission Lost***
Greetings people

My name is Mow-do-marr of the newly formed Zoners...

I respectfully request that this matter be closed...

The issue of the roque corsair cruiser attack has been resolved.
I take your word for it that the pilot in question has been dealt with.

As for the matter of our station and its position...
We are currently in talks with other zoner factions ie the TAZ etc.

We appoligise if we have offendied anyone in or actions.
We are new so please be patient with us.
We are gonna make one or two mistakes along the way...

As requested by the corsairs we will stay out of your systems if you will be kind enough to keep out of ours...!

Note to Taz thanks for the visit yesterday your input and information on
ships ands bases was most helpful...
I will do my best to make sure that all guard system access is only by
zoner marked vessels...

Signed Second in command of the Zoners in omicron74
Mow-Do-marr...

POST CLOSED...
Please lock this subject...

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool
[Image: alphonso-1.gif]

I believe we have hit a misunderstanding.

Your people are welcome to do business within the borders of the Corsair Empire.
If you hold worries about suffering high taxations from our forces,
I suggest your group gets registered at the Corsair department of goods liberation and trade.
This way you will be protected by Corsair law 16. section III.
Ofcourse, we cannot guarantee you total absence of Corsair forces within
this part of space, but you should be grateful to have heavily armed forces upholding security in your sector.
With the Elders blessing, hypothetically , we might even be able to work out a protectorate treaty.
Just think of the benefits this will have to your cause.

Hoping to be of service

Alphonso Perez di Martino
Decurion and assistant Magistrate,
The Corsair Brotherhood

I'd like to thank the corsairs for there kind offer of supply access within your borders...

But after a long hard think about it I'd like to say this.

We appreciate your offer but after our last incident with your pilots invading
our space and firing apon or bases we the zoners currently have no wish to
deal with you at this time...

Depending on future events and communication this may change but at this time we'd just like to keep our distance to avoid any further incidents...

Signed Zoner-Mow

End transmission...

:dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy:
[Image: alphonso-1.gif]

Elder Presidente wishes to inform you that it is good to look forward to a better understanding in the near future.
Meanwhile if any of your ships get in range of any Broterhood forces,
and therefore make use of the empires security facilities without contributing to it,
you will be expected to pay a contribution up to several millions of credits, depending on the situation.

Ofcourse we could cut a deal about paying the empire large sums in advance to avoid this from hindering your operations in the Omegas.

Alphonso Perez di Martino
Decurion and assistant Magistrate,
The Corsair Brotherhood