Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Lord Moka.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Incoming Transmission::
::Tranmission Opening::
::Message reads::

COMM ID: Ben Weaver ''Nope.Not.A.Pirate''
TARGET ID: Rogue High Command
SUBJECT: Ronny''Flash''Johnson.
ENCRYPTION: High

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn_MKuvMgFQ9lvATxloXT...Wx0EGEh5JQ]

Hello Lord Moka.

I seem to be flying around new york today , and got in contact with one of your rogue buddie , some lovely by the name Amy ''LR-Legally.Obtained''
we were flying around for a bit enjoying the wonderful views of the wonderful space us rogues own its amazingly beautiful , i know i know , Anyway
Lets get the the story about this one so called ''Ronny Flash Johson'' he is a bug around liberty these day's shooting us pirates - rogues whenver
he feels like it! Thinking he is the MAN around our land , now Me dont like that , hate it with a pation and for a Bunter he's pretty dam dumb ,
taking on us HA! *Laughs Loudly* , do you know whats stupid? he attack that lovely Amy girl and attacking a women is not a such kind thing around
in my books anyway , now i ofcourse stuck up for her 'defended her and all , saved MY life for her she safely got away wich is good right? but this
Ronny guy get's on my nerves everyday!I want something big done about this idoit , before it goes overboard , and ill take it in my own hands!

that's all i got to say.
Thankyou.

~Ben Weaver.

::Transmission Closing::
::Transmission Closed::