Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LN HC, Lib Gov. From: LtCdr Hale. Subj: Weird Corsair Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Lieutenant Commander Lily Hale
TARGET ID: LN HC, Liberty Government, Mr President (<3 u)
SUBJECT: REALLY STRANGE AND WEIRD CORSAIRS IN LIBERTY THAT ARE SERIOUS
ENCRYPTION: WTF
PRIORITY: I don't know

Uh... hi.

Honestly I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I just saw. And I just went to medical on the Missouri, I'm definitely not high on pot, which I really believed I was, again.

Basically... The Corsair Nation would like to start relations with the Republic of Liberty. I know that sounds insane but they're REALLY serious about it.

Essentially they want to be able to purchase food and stuff from us, like, legally. I suppose that could extend to other things but we tried to not make too many assumptions.

In return they give us an hand in dealing with the Rheinlanders. That's something that I've been confirmed. Beyond that point, I don't know what they can offer us, as we didn't talk about this. The whole Elders concept seem to be fairly important for them and it seems they are the one who decide what happens. I also heard them talk about making a barbequeer out of Gallics or something, I haven't been able to figure out what it was about.

I invited my squadmate Teerin to join the conversation and log some visual proofs of the whole thing. You'll find them attached in an album.

[Image: majicbutton.gif]

Again,
I'm not kidding. You should expect them to contact you in the near future.

Sincerely,
Lt.Cdr Lily Hale,
Liberty Navy Primary Fleet.
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****