Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Claes Leslie 75th squadron, Torino base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: esteban.png]
//Esteban’s head is tied with a scarf, translation quality is poor, but it’s clearly that he had a tremendous hangover. He begins in a low voice.

Hola, jehe.
I’m at brigands base at Orleanais system, stopped for a supplies. You know as we going deeper into Gallia, it’s more and more difficult to get them. So when I’ve been told about your overwhelming success in studying local tribal dialect to contact Brigands, I thought up a plan myself. I took a sack of credits and treated locals, I asked lots of questions and got lots of answers, women still cannot resist my charm and my moustache, you know.
I must say, may be Brigands isn’t the best group to deal with after all. They are in complete disorder, they are like langostíno ensalada. Damn, they even got amongst their ranks a group banished from a Gallic navy. I presume for their barbaric ways. Locals told me, that group got some ritual named Grand Guilt Tin-tin, a person condemned to be a Guilt Tin-tin have to cut his own head off, as I understand from an explanation. Honestly, jefe, I thought that Kusarian people are well up in estado anormal.

//Esteban drinks a glass of water.

There is another group able to provide us with a base of operations within core Gallic systems. I’m talking about Gallic Junkers, this folks were involved in Torino’s construction already. They much like Sirian Junkers eager to get some profit, while avoiding any conflicts with law enforcers. I’ve make a first contact with them, please look here.
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5004/nonamegj.jpg
So, what’s your opinion, jefe? Maybe you can contact Lixheim from Torino, eh? And it seems they have a funny speech defect that makes them unable to say Outcasts, aren’t they hilarious?

//Esteban touch his headband.

I think that’s all. I’m sorry for a vague report Comandante, my head is killing me, but I’ll finish Orleanais report in time. Esteban out.
[Image: ingen.png]
[Image: 7GcSA.png]

"Buonasera Esteban

So thats what you were getting up to hm? I must say amigo.. I'm very impressed with this, the brigands don't really seem to want or expect anything from us, not really good for business I agree with you.

If you really have contacted the Gallic Junkers as you say and have received a warm welcome then.. this is fantastic news.
"

Claes rubs her temples, "Just the kind of news I needed to hear, after all this place paints everyones day in a drab and horrific shade of infinite gray"

Keep up the good work, we must honour our deal with the 81 Syndicate and return to malta as soon as possible, your actions make sure we will get home that much quicker.

I will make good your efforts and contact the Gallic Junkers immediately, once again, keep up the good work amigo.

[Image: iNGeN.png]