Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Commanders of the Various and Varied Rogue, Hogosha, and Junker Organizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: asdfezio.gif]
Buon giorno, Honoured Signori y Signora.
While I am glad to call some of you whom will recieve this message acquaintance and friend, there are many of you to whom I am a complete stranger.
I am Ezio Della Francesca, an Elder of the The Brotherhood of the Corsair Empire (and not THE Elder, should you be wondering, that honour belongs to El Presidente) and the Commander of a small detachment of irregulars.
You all have recieved this message because your various organizations are at some point involved in the artefact trade from which Crete derives a goodly portion of it's lifeblood; a trade into which I and my lieutenants are conducting a serious investigation in order to determine the pressing problems, trials and tribulations that face the modern artefact smuggler for the purpose of advising the Elders on specific and detailed methods and actions to increase the health of such trade and the benefit of all parties involved.
In addition to asking those of you intimately involved for any advice and/or suggestions, I hope to arrange personal meetings with each of you, and I ask your permission to dispatch investigative agents into your respective areas of influence.

In the Service of Elder Buonocore, la Fratellanza e A Imperii,
Elder Ezio Della Francesca, The Brotherhood, Comandante dei Agenzia dei Corsairi per Intelligenzia e Operazioni
[Image: 264pxlrlogo.png]

Mr Elder,

The Liberty Rogues

are very interested in

discussing this subject in

more depth as we have

our own ideas to help

promote the artifact

trade in Liberty.

Contact our

Lord Moka,

he'll suss