Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: /Internal Com/ To: Esteban Alvarez | From: Claes Leslie |Sub: ALERT: Gallic Blues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7GcSA.png]

::Priority message::
::Text only::

Esteban,

Heres the situation so far, reports are coming in from the remaining forces along with your last report also, good work.

There is something going around on torino, it has incapacitated a number of our squadmates as im sure you have already heard, they are suffering from something the doctor here called "Gallic blues", whatever it is it has rendered them unfit for service, and the longer we stay in gallia the higher the risk to everyone else still flight worthy.

Here is a map of the covered territory so far.

[Image: lMSTd.png]

The green areas I believe have been reported and fully mapped. the red area's are mapped areas but not reported in detail, the white areas are uncharted territory.

The doctor believes that the strange radiation from the Gallic stars have incubated some kind of harmful bacteria to grow inside our men, they are all pale as bedsheets and their lips almost blue themselves, in short we need those last two area's mapped immediately, we can report on them later however we have a dire need to get our squad out of Gallic space once and for all.

I don't want to dishonour the deal we have with the 81 Syndicate but if this continues I don't know what will happen, we need to get back to Malta.

In short, check your maps with the Gallic junker maps aboard their stations and investigate any uncharted space that remains, we need to get out of Gallia before our squadron dissolves infront of us, amigo.

Until further notice wear your re-breather aboard Torino, this is of course to avoid contamination, I will soon be taking the Fantasmi and our incapacitated squad mates out of Gallia; Yourself, Salvador, Marcus and Vico will be in charge of mapping the remainder of the uncharted Gallic space

Camilla is working herself into an entirely different state of unfitness, soon we will have some days of rest at last.. all in due time. I know I can count on you. Good luck.

::end of message::
[Image: iNGeN.png]
[Image: esteban.png]
A sus órdenes, Comandante!
I believe that alcohol intoxication I've got not long ago, was killing not only my brain cells, but this malo infección too. Report on Berry system must be already on your desk and I'll move to Maine, chart it and return back ASAP.
I believe we can do it.
[Image: ingen.png]